• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Fresh newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLilly

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hi, i'm LittleLilly

Despite this is my name, i'm a boy.
Very very girlish i am, therefore i not feeling good in my normal body.
And i loves girlish things (clothes, books, toys etc...)
This is a big problem?

LittleLilly

Not at all "Lil" welcome to the community. I can saw personally I am a boy but am very very girlish when I regress. Reverting back to a girl further helps me with the "out of body" little space experience because I am further disguising myself.

Hi noah, your words are very nice. I belive, i find much friends here.

Hi LittleLilly,
Welcome to ADISC. I am glad you found us.
You will find that you have a lot in common with quite a few of the other members here.
We really do want to get to know you better. You do not have to feel pressured, or try to give us your life's story, but could you tell us a little bit about your other interests ?
Do you have any hobbies ? What kind of music do you enjoy, or books do you like reading ?
Anyway, I am sure that you will enjoy the time you spend here, and I look forward to reading your posts in the forums.

Hi fifigal.

Me too glad for you and find this great forum.
Yes my hobby is the music listen. My favorite the Pop music. And yes, every day reading books. Adventure and action books my favorites. But i reading children books every night. And my best hobby is playing with my pony toys. I hope writes every things. You are was very cute with me. So im very glad for found this forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back