Snuggies getting rid of regular waddler?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

InverseTundra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
so i just went on their site and you cant buy the regular snuggies. the half case and case all say that it isnt available anymore and the bag doesnt have a buy option. i know they had a sale last month on them but i didnt think they were trying to empty stock. and their overnights are still all out of stock. does anyone have an idea or info about it? i wanna by more with my last paycheck ( i tore my lcl so i cant work and i will be out of work for a WHILE. so i wanted to wear more lol ) Thanks

It seems their stock has run out, but they are not discontinuing the product; as an announcement would be almost necessary for that to happen. It is possible that their site may be experiencing a bug of some sort or may not be programmed to correctly handle insufficient stock (database error, which is rare but does happen). The large waddlers are still available to buy so they may be waiting for new inventory to arrive.

I just checked to order a sample pack of both regular and overnight. The overnight says "Out of Stock" but the regular says "This product is no longer available."

I don't think that they're getting rid of the regular Waddlers. I tried buying medium Waddlers, and ended up getting the "This product is no longer available" message. However, I checked and there is no such thing with large Waddlers. The larges are in stock and I could've checked out and bought them if larges fitted me. I imagine that if Snuggies were really getting rid of the regular Waddlers, they'd not only announce something, but they would also place the "Product no longer available" message for the larges as well.

they'd not only announce something, but they would also place the "Product no longer available" message for the larges as well.

Not necessarily...as he stated, he was able to place and order for large if he wanted. There would be no reason to place such a message if they still had stock. Once the stock of large runs out, its entirely possible that the same message will appear. Hard to say. See what happens when large runs out.

Or heres a novel idea. Email them and ask :)

fyi, medium and large regular waddlers are both showing up as available on their store right now, by the case, half-case, and bag

i did end up sending them an email and they told me they were just out of stock and waiting on a shipment. so the product no longer available must have been a bug or how it showed up within their system.

InverseTundra said:
i did end up sending them an email and they told me they were just out of stock and waiting on a shipment. so the product no longer available must have been a bug or how it showed up within their system.
They said the same to me. Maybe they're redoing their shopping cart app? Dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back