Thread: diaper modification

kitty0230

Default diaper modification

I was thinking that i may take the printed part of an underjam, and taping it to the front of a diaper that actually fits me . Has anyone here done anything of the sort before, and will it work, if not please tell me, if no one has tried it i will report the results, and if it works well, can i create a wiki page about it?

kitty0230

I was gonna add thickness to them while i was at it, so that wont work!

You could probably just use packing tape, if you really want the front of the underjams on there.

Just cut it off the underjams and tape 'er on. You could also use the packaging tape to secure the diaper around your waist if you are doing to be thickening it to the point where the regular tapes won't hold.

Or is that not what you're asking? lol

the front part of Luvs still come off I think like the old barney ones did. They are pretty damn easy to get off, after that use mailing tape to put it on the adult diaper.

kitty0230

Thanks, I will use clear packing tape to put the diaper back together, and an X-acto knife to cut the diaper apart, will post results and pictures of both process and result

Quote Originally Posted by Hello_Kitty View Post
    Seems like a waste of UJ's & time
    No it is not a waste of Underjams if you have an uh-oh first. I always save clean parts of my used diapees. Peel the tapes of pampers and luvs.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverSmall View Post
    No it is not a waste of Underjams if you have an uh-oh first. I always save clean parts of my used diapees. Peel the tapes of pampers and luvs.
    Oh okay, I get it. I didn't realize they were used first. Sorry. I thought meant you just rip the front off a new UJ and taped it on. lol

kitty0230

Quote Originally Posted by Hello_Kitty View Post
    Oh okay, I get it. I didn't realize they were used first. Sorry. I thought meant you just rip the front off a new UJ and taped it on. lol
    Thats exactly what i meant to do, the UJs don't fit me at all, so i will take the front and the stuffing and put it into a bigger diaper that will fit me