I have great news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scifer555

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Well actually a lot of good news! I'm engadged :3 not only that... but I am finally getting the wifi tower in my yard that I mentioned in a blog I think awhile back. I'm so excited I could wet myself *wink*. I'll eventually be a regular member here. The tower hasn't been built yet but I'm at a friend's who has wifi.

Last edited:
Premetheus said:
Well actually a lot of good news! I'm engadged :3 not only that... but I am finally getting the wifi tower in my yard that I mentioned in a blog I think awhile back. I'm so excited I could wet myself *wink*. I'll eventually be a regualr member here. The tower hasn't been built yet but I'm at a friend's who has wifi.

Congratulations on the engagement. These kinds of things are always exciting. It wasn't that long ago when our son announced his engagement and we were all excited and please, maybe even relieved. He got married in March.

Great on the wifi. Not being connected creates a lot of problems living in the 21st century. You simply have to have connectivity.

dogboy said:
Congratulations on the engagement. These kinds of things are always exciting. It wasn't that long ago when our son announced his engagement and we were all excited and please, maybe even relieved. He got married in March.

Great on the wifi. Not being connected creates a lot of problems living in the 21st century. You simply have to have connectivity.
It only took as long as the internet has existed to finally get stable internet. As for the engagement, We're getting married March 30th 2016. I'd invite folks here but that'd be odd I think for them.

I hate misspelling words xp I had to correct regular.

Premetheus said:
It only took as long as the internet has existed to finally get stable internet. As for the engagement, We're getting married March 30th 2016. I'd invite folks here but that'd be odd I think for them.

Haha....God help you if we are crashed your wedding! I think you're safe.

Congratulation on the engagement.

I remember my period so well. It is exciting at first and by the time the wedding was close I was wondering why I did not elope like she wanted to. But hopefully not every one has the mixture of granola for a family like I do.

Congratulations on the engagement. May you both have a long and happy future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back