Thread: Just ordered Abenas

Misatoismywaifu

Default Just ordered Abenas

Sooooooooooooo excited! Been wanting to order my first set of Diapers online for years. Finally mustered the courage to do it. What should I expect? What's it like wearing a Premium Diaper? Does it feel very babyish, waddling with every step? Super soft? Indescribably amazing? I forgot what it feels like to be in Diapers.

It's amazing but beyond that, each person's experience will be slightly different.

One thing to be careful of - try not to build it up too much. Sometimes the reality doesn't live up to the build-up.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDenise View Post
    One thing to be careful of - try not to build it up too much. Sometimes the reality doesn't live up to the build-up.
    i 100% agree with that. i had a huge hype and all the buildup when i finally manned up and ordered a bag of attends and iDs after fantasizing about being diapered for literally over a decade. then the delivery boy came and my heart was racing when i took the box to my bedroom. then when i got the chance to put on my first diaper, i was so excited that i was shaking all over. then after doing a horrible job on taping it up, i just went like: "huh.. so that's it.."
    i still have a lot of fun wearing diapers, but it's really not good to hype it up too much

From my experiences ordering diapers online is better because to me they have better quality. They are thicker and they can hold more. I remember when I wet my first diaper I ordered online I was surprised it didn't leak because every other diaper I wore before that leaked. But like the others have said everyone's experiences will be different.
    I hope that you have a good one and I love your avatar pic.

You will be happy you went with a premium diaper, there is nothing like being able to trust your diaper to do its job when you have an accident. After a short while and a few wettings you won't even react to a wetting you will just carry on with what you were doing at the time. But it is still an interesting feeling when you start to pee and you are talking to some one who has no idea a wetting is happening.

Misatoismywaifu

No, I just picked some up last night and the feeling of wearing them is akin to the greatest feelings emotional and physical for me. Something in my mind makes me just feel super safe, warm, and happy.

Misatoismywaifu

Softest Diapers ever. Thick too. This is what heaven feels like.