Spankings and diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

spankmehard

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Over the years I have noticed that these two fetishes work really well together and I've experienced both but how many people are out there are into spankings just as much as diapers?

When my wife puts powder and lotion on me she likes to spank me a lot. She uses a lot of powder too. She like the smell of baby powder and each time she spanks me she can smell it. Have yet to get her to tape it up for me though. She leaves that to me.

I've often thought of this too. I currently have just started getting involved in my AB side and one if the things I discussed with my mommy was spanking. Unfortunetly she isn't into it this early in the relationship but hopefully that will change. Spanking and diapers kinda just feel like they go hand in hand, especially in a disciplinary situation involving AB activities.

I'm not into as much of discipline as just the feeling of the spank as it creates nice air in the tush. Relaxing..

After getting more involved in the kink community, I tried a lot of new things, including spanking, and I really liked it. I don't like spanking to the same degree as diapers, but I really enjoyed incorporating spanking into ABDL play I've engaged in and totally want to incorporate it with ABDL activities. =)

I'm into both. I've been paddled while in diapers (diaper up and down). Never been spanked open-hand though!

I'm into both as well. My boyfriend knows about my spanking fetish but I don't have the courage to tell him about the diapers. I love I when he pulls me over his lap and gives me a good spanking for being bad.

Note said:
Whenever I see the topic of spanking and diapers brought up, I cringe. Not because that is what gets some off, but because of the mental image of a person in a diaper and the association of babyhood. So even if I did like that sort of thing, I don't think I could ever get onto it, not in a diaper that's for sure...

Because of being abused in childhood, I am scared shitless of being spanked. Spanking would elicit extreme terror in me, and I
would be screaming uncontrollably as an Autistic.

caitianx said:
Because of being abused in childhood, I am scared shitless of being spanked. Spanking would elicit extreme terror in me, and I
would be screaming uncontrollably as an Autistic.
Me too, catitianx, I don't really think I could be into it and due to bad childhood memories I kinda would do the same thing.

I have never had a spanking in my adult life. As a child I had many. They were never something I considered until recently. Getting a good spanking, getting diapered up and then put to bed does sound like a good time.

Yeah, I got spanked a lot as a child and I really have no desire to be spanked as an adult. I easily accept that to each their own, that we all regress in different ways with different associations. I think it's one of the things that makes reading on this site, fascinating.

inferno21 said:
I'm into both as well. My boyfriend knows about my spanking fetish but I don't have the courage to tell him about the diapers. I love I when he pulls me over his lap and gives me a good spanking for being bad.

*SPANK* *SPANK* ... "hey wait a minute, your bottom feels like... did you pad your bottom? naughty, naughty!"

In my past experiences being spanked was something that happened when I really messed up and did something bad. So I don't like to me it means that you did something wrong.

I get spanked on a semi regular basis. My experience is the leg gathers on my diaper always dig in to a bruised area for a few days to a week :( but I guess that's part of the experience.

When it comes to my fetishes, spanking is right up there with diapers. I am not in a relationship, but I spank myself on a semi-regular basis. I usually spank myself with my open hand over the seat of my underpants or over the seat of a diaper. Granted, I don't really feel it if I swat myself over the diaper's padding, but I swat myself over the plastic leg gather (no padding) if I want to make myself feel it. I haven't used implements extensively, but I am going to give this a try (I am going to get a hairbrush and try to make a crude paddle out of a broken recliner leg). I don't want to deal with welts or bruises (I am fine with my backside being a little sore, but that is it), but I figure I can avoid such things as long as I am not too rough with a hairbrush or paddle.

I am rather introverted, and this has always given me mixed feelings over relationships. I don't feel I am relationship material, but at the same time, I would enjoy having a cute girl or guy to give me some "tough love" in playful and kinky ways. I may be able to spank myself, but it would be nice to go over someone's lap, be put in the "diaper" position, be told to bend over and grab my ankles, be bent over a bed (or lie face down on it for a spanking), have someone pull my pants down (so I can be swatted over the seat of my underpants or diaper), etc.

I also like non-erotic, playful/horseplay types of spanking. I may not go out of the way to do much to celebrate my birthday, but I wouldn't mind getting 30 playful swats (and perhaps a firm one afterward to "grow on") after I turn the "big three-O" shortly before the fall. I am sure I could get one of my parents to give my a birthday spanking, but I can't help but feel mildly awkward at the idea of asking for one. Then again, I haven't gotten a playful spanking in years, so perhaps I am just not used to it anymore.

I wouldn't mind trying it someday :eek:

I enjoy being whacked on the bottom up to a point. If I am in control then that is fine by me. I would not let the situation change to let someone else be in control of me.

From time to time when my Mate is changing me, and after He's powdered me up, He spanks me. When He does, I feel this kinda submission towards Him, fallowed by feeling protected by Him. I'm enjoying it, I just hope He doesn't get too rough.

I don't have any desire to experience spanking with or without diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back