Spankings and diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me I really don't like spanking or any kind of diaper discipline actually. It's because of all the physical violence that I went through when I was homeless. Spanking and diaper discipline reminds of that. Even when something like that goes on when I hear of it much less see it in any way shape or form. That being said I don't mind if others like it though because who am I to judge anyways right? :smile1:

Personally, it is part of my "Adult Male Partner" Fantasies. Although my shrink does not think it is healthy for me. So far I am a total closeted ABDL and coming out to my male partner is not going to be possible. ( A little too much info!) :laugh: I am female straight racially mixed-you guess with what. Call me human. I love diapers though.

I like being spanked not hard but just the at itself I find kinda tender to be honest. I mean it's anot area with sexual feelings attached to it and it is covered by my nappy I feel ccepted whenever my partner touches my nappy and doesn't recoil in disgust

I was never abused but I just get really scared and upset when people hit or yell at me. It just makes me want to curl up in a corner and start crying.

I'm really sensitive and timid and the thing I like most about regression is just feeling loved and cared for :) :)

To me the main appeal of regressing is to be care free and relaxed so not sure it appeals to me but maybe if one day I find a partner who is happy to play mummy then I might one day give it a go see how I feel with it. Before my fiancée died a few years back she was into a bit light spanking and I was happy to indulge her with that, never picked up the courage to talk to her about my interest about things ab/dl but where I am interested in playing the daddy role in future then I would probably see if any future partners wanted me to do it for them.

Spanking doesn't really appeal to me, I like sift touching, like back scratches, arm rubs and cuddling stuff, spanking to me seems opposite and uncomfortable

The perfect daddy is one that will give me a mild spanking everyday just to remind me to behave and be a sweet little girl for him. For me its regression thing, cause its really hard for me to relinquish my more dominant personality. It has to be done right though. Not super painful or hard, just enough light swats to leave a little heat in the seat. Hand, belt, and hairbrush are my favorite.

Reactions: mtcharter
I've always been all for being disciplined as a baby; being put in time-out, scolded, etc. It helps to remind me that I'm the baby and the adult is in charge. Spanking has only recently been on my mind, but in a good way. :eek:

I have never been spanked as an adult but I love the idea of a good OTK spanking being put in a diaper and given a dummy then put in a play pen in the corner and told to stay quiet, failure would result in more spanking

thingywhat said:
I looooove spanking. I like watching people getting spanked, I like getting spanked, and I like spanking others.

I think spanking goes incredibly well with diapers because they both involve your butt; so if you have someone willing to change you, spanking is already an option.

Diapers are also really easy to incorporate into spanking. For example, if you are feeling hardcore, you can dial down the padding and have a real rump roast with an alphabet soup of implements... Or for more sensual times, you can stay padded during a paddling so your spanking doesn't hurt as much.
Then, being put into a diaper after a spanking is probably one of the best things you can have happen, because having a poofy and toasty bottom is amazing.

I dream that I can find someone who likes diapers and spanking in the same ways I do... Someone that could pull me over their lap and smack my diapered bottom or vice versa...maybe even give a surprise smack or two during changes.

Spanking and diapers are my two main fetishes. It's really hard to say which I prefer.

For me, spanking and diapers are interconnected in such a way at times; I have a similar outlook to you on this. I wouldn't consider myself to be into regression, given that I am strictly a DL. However, I definitely have a "submissive" side to me.

Actually very recently me and my GF tried spanking! It was me who was giving them, but upon discussing my end, she replied "Spankings are for everyone".
She's just perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back