Explaining something to a friend. Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ringo5

So I told my friend about being AB/DL, and he asked me, "Is that any different than being a pedophile?" All I could do is just sit there and stutter out a small, insignificant answer: "yeah, it is." How could I logically explain to him how it's not like being an pedophile? I know the two are different, but I have trouble finding the right words. Thanks guys.

(I didn't know if this would fit more with AB chat or Mature Topics, so if I posted it wrong, feel free to move it to it's proper place. Thank you.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just be honest, and explain what you enjoy about being a abdl and explain the activities... Try not to start of with anything that may be sexual in content if that's part of it for you....
There are plenty of site that can help you with information if you need information to show him...

Good luck

The easiest way to make the distinction is to say that pedophiles are interested in sexual activities with real children (or people who look very child like). They find attraction towards children and want to be sexually involved with them. ABDL is different in the sense that most AB want to be a little/child. They don't want to be involved with children in a sexual way, even if some people have a sexual attraction to objects that my be associated with babies (i.e. diapers, and other toys, etc.). The attraction is towards the objects, not the child itself and pretty much all scenes in the ABDL world do not involve any children at all. Mostly ABDLs want to experience the innocence of being a child whereas (in a bit of a mean way to put it) pedophiles want to take the innocence of a child away from them by engaging with sexual activities.

That might be a useful way to be able to make the distinction for your friend.

Reactions: Trevor
First explain your friend what's different between parafilias and fetishes, as Zeek61 has written.

It's a pretty simple matter. If you are attracted to children, you're a pedophile. Liking diapers and baby things and adults in them/using them isn't that.

Ringo5 said:
So I told my friend about being AB/DL, and he asked me, "Is that any different than being a pedophile?" All I could do is just sit there and stutter out a small, insignificant answer: "yeah, it is." How could I logically explain to him how it's not like being an pedophile? I know the two are different, but I have trouble finding the right words. Thanks guys.

(I didn't know if this would fit more with AB chat or Mature Topics, so if I posted it wrong, feel free to move it to it's proper place. Thank you.)

there is a major difference for 1 pedophilia is classified as a sexual fetish were this can be a fetish and/or a sexual fetish plus the focus is not the same the focus on pedophilia is on the children were the focus in abdl is on activitys and mindset of a child this is why i hate children but am a adult baby so there are major psychological differences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back