Not open for further replies.

daddyzlittlegirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Getting Married?

So I was thinking about this...

For a couple that are both into diapers more of a daddy little girl role.
Would you get married in diapers knowing that most of your family is going to be there? Lots of hugging, people helping fix your dress, dancing and ect...

Or do you think maybe you should just wait and diaper up for your wedding night with that special someone?

Thoughts?? :shrug:

I did get married in a diaper. She made me wear pants over it, but I had a diaper on the whole weekend.

I myself personally if it was allowed, I would wear to the wedding but if it was not, I would at least wear during the wedding night after of course the "facts of life." took place LOL hopefully whoever marry will be accepting of me wearing in the first! Certain people will not except the lifestyle and that is their choice.

other than saying all that and going into a big rant! really choice is between the two of you. hope this helps. :) :) ;)

I would totally let my little wear a diaper to our wedding if he wanted to.

I didn't wear, it felt like a more personal thing that I wouldn;t want to risk exposing others to on such a huge day (for both of us).
I did get to buy some little stuff with some wedding money though ;]
It was the one and only time I will ever justify the cost of Aww So Cutes

This really can only be answered by the couple being married. What do they want as part of their special day?

Wedding dresses vary so much that some could hide a bambino Belisimo with a couple boosters while other dresses would not hide an Abena. For more discretion, "sissy pants" (not sure of another name) may be worn over the underwear of choice. Some of those have so much ruffles and lace, would be hard to feel a diaper underneath. Fluffy underskirts or petticoats will add even more layers to hide the diaper. The fear of others noticing may be made null.

The bride may wear diapers under the dress without anyone knowing. The question is if the couple would like to do so, or wait. Given how hard it is to get into a wedding dress, how long it may be worn, and how hard it may make restroom use, diapers may be a practical idea for other reasons. May I suggest an all white one?

Last edited:
At the very least it's an interesting idea. Sounds like it could be cute.

Assuming you wear the correct clothing to hide the diapers, I don't think during the ceremony there would be any problem hiding the diapers. However at the reception (if any) could be a different situation. I have been to several receptions where the bride and/or groom have drank a bit too much and started to loose control. That's a great reason for wearing a diaper but not a good idea if you want to keep the diaper a secret.

In any case, it depend on the people and activities planned. Only you can make the determination.

Good luck!

That's a good question, lol.

I guess it would depend on my future Wife's or Husband's acceptance of me wearing them.
I've seen some complicated (big, poofy, flowing, ect) dresses make make it almost impossible to manage the bathroom on your own.
That's what bridesmaids are for, lol

I could definitely see the upside to wearing one though and if my partner wanted me to wear one I would.
I mean think about it, if you think one bride is bad then two could be total chaos, lol.

I had planned to wear one to ours but I didn't. There was enough going on that day and thinking about diapers was just added complication.

I wouldn't even broach the subject. It's your fiancee's day so I'd just leave all the arrangements up to her. The last LAST LAST thing you'd want to do is wear one and totally kill the mood later that night. I'd stay on the safe side and not even go there - but that's just me.

noahVmiller said:
I wouldn't even broach the subject. It's your fiancee's day so I'd just leave all the arrangements up to her.

Well that is a wise choice for the groom.

But what happens when you're the other bride to be too! :D
I guess the "fiancee" would be the one who got asked, or would we both be each others Fiancee?
Sorry, totally going off subject but now you got me thinking and that's not a good thing. :D

When I got married I and all the other groomsmen changed into our suits in one big room. That would make it hard to wear a diaper, but if you could change in private I think a thinner diaper wouldn't be noticeable under your clothes.

The bride with a poofier dress would have no trouble hiding a diaper under it, however, usually the bride is helped into her dress by her bridesmaids and other women in the family.

Smart letting the soon to be wife pick what she would like to do.. Haha!

I wouldn't want to wear during the ceremony or the party. It's a big group thing and diapers are more private for me. Plus being diapered would be distracting. I don't want to be little when I get married, I want to be serious. If I had a partner who wanted to wear though, I'd certainly be fine with it.

Now, if we were doing the hotel bridal suite kind of thing after the dancing and cake, I'd totally want to wear a diaper and snuggle with my newlywed. That sounds like heaven.

AAO said:
When I got married I and all the other groomsmen changed into our suits in one big room. That would make it hard to wear a diaper...

This. Completely.

Same exactly was true for me -- and true on the ladies' side as well.
Every wedding I've been a part of has been like this. For some weird reason, getting dressed is like this odd communal rite of passage.

Trying to keep diapers private in that context would be quite difficult...

I guess if it was a super small wedding or if all the party was aware of your diaper wearing -- it wouldn't be an issue. Otherwise, i'd imagine it being kinda stressful and maybe not worth it.

For our wedding we did not wear diapers. It would have been too difficult for my wife to hide a diaper while getting ready and my suit was too tight so I was not able to wear one. However, I likely would have if I could have fit into it and my tux... So instead we brought some with us for the hotel later that night.

This is very interesting but I if I were getting married I probably wouldn't during the wedding but I would after the wedding if both of us were fine and comfortable with it. I did see and video a while back about women wearing diapers on their wedding days so that they do not have to deal with going to the bathroom with their dresses on. Nonetheless it is an interesting idea.

daddyzlittlegirl said:
Getting Married?

So I was thinking about this...

For a couple that are both into diapers more of a daddy little girl role.
Would you get married in diapers knowing that most of your family is going to be there? Lots of hugging, people helping fix your dress, dancing and ect...

Or do you think maybe you should just wait and diaper up for your wedding night with that special someone?

Thoughts?? :shrug:

Well, first of all, if you are getting married soon, congratulations! I got married within the last year, and it's a lot of work to organize a wedding, but it can end up being fun at times.

As others have said in this thread, it's really up to what you and your partner want to do. My wife and I are both ABDLs, but wearing during the ceremony was something that didn't really occur to either of us (although I was jealous that she got to wear such a pretty dress lol). We never really thought about diapers, and if I had to do it over again, I wouldn't wear one. There are a few reasons for this:

1. As mentioned, there will be lots of other people around, and they will be very touchy-feely. Everyone hugs at a wedding, and everyone watches the bride and groom at the front. So while I doubt anyone will be actually looking for a diaper, people in general will be watching you, so you'll have to hide the diaper very carefully. This is probably doable under a poofy wedding dress (not so much under a more form-fitting one), but the groom will have to keep his jacket on, and those things get hot fast.

2. The actual ceremony itself is so much running around, you won't have much time to even think about the fact that you're in diapers. I was socializing the whole time, or helping to organize things, and even dealing with a couple of issues that cropped up. And this was at a fairly small wedding. Overall, I don't think you'll really have time to stop and think about being diapered at all (although it does eliminate bathroom breaks, I guess!)

3. Similar to point #2, there are lots of things that demand mental attention. Whether it's talking, focusing on the ceremony, doing a speech, or taking part in the reception, I wouldn't want to do it all while also worrying about my diaper and whether it was visible/too wet. Weddings are very involved! It's best to have as few distractions as possible.

4. This is entirely personal preference, but for my wife and I, although we are both ABDL, diapers aren't the most important thing in our relationship. They may have been why we first met, but they're not why we fell in love. And for us, we wanted the wedding to focus on what was important to us. That meant friends and family, and making sure they were comfortable. That said, lots of couples do personal things during their weddings, some public and some private. If diapers are really central to you guys, you could definitely work them in privately.

In the end, it's up to you guys, but I personally wouldn't. Still, if you're getting married, it's your guys' day, so do what is best for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back