Totaldry Plus tape issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've had an issue with somewhere around ten Totaldry Plus (not Totaldry Xplus, completely different diaper) where BOTH of the left tapes pulled right off the back panel, and about sent my diaper down out my shorts' right leg.

Anyone else seeing this??

I consistently saw tearing of the outer shell where the tapes were anchored because the shell couldn't take the stress of a snug fit. I was worried it would result in tape failure but they only looked like they were going to tear away. I recently ran across one last bag in a storage bin, so I was reminded how much I didn't like those. Glad they're all gone now.

I agree. I found the Total-Dry Plus to be a pretty poor quality diaper overall. Most of the diapers in the case that I ordered had extra plastic pieces.

I still have my case from last year. I don't have any problems with the tapes yet. These are a great daytime diaper.

I had this exact same issue. And ironically, it ONLY ever happened on the left side. Never the right.

Dan09 said:
I had this exact same issue. And ironically, it ONLY ever happened on the left side. Never the right.

same here, which is why I was suspecting a manufacturing defect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back