• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLAMNB

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, I'm DLAMNB. I was actually referred to this site by a friend with mutual interests from another site over a year ago, but didn't sign up until sometime this year.

I identify as a DL for the most part. As for my hobbies, I enjoy reading and online gaming (most notably League of Legends, since I play it more than most other games).

I know it's a bit of a lackluster introduction but I don't write too many introductions. Anyway, thanks and I look forward to meeting new people here!

Welcome DLAMNB! That was a fine intro. How long have you been a DL?

Thank you! I've been a DL for most of my teenage years, and I didn't even know there was a name for it until I was about fifteen years old. Since then, I've looked even more into my diaper interest as a whole to help understand more about myself and that I shouldn't have any shame in myself for liking the things I like, especially if it's not hurting anyone.

Those are key words there: You're not hurting anyone. We support each other and help when we can. If you have any questions, ask away! Make sure you look over the threads and post in any of them that interest you.

Thanks! I will, and I'll be sure to ask any questions that come to mind. And thank you for welcoming me too, I appreciate it!

He there, welcome and be sure to join in. We're a pretty friendly bunch.

Hi, and thanks for the welcome. I'll sure try to be open and active, and you're right: everyone here seems to be very friendly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back