• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I have been here for years, but not terribly active

Status
Not open for further replies.

theguest

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
hey friends,

I wasn't sure where to put this and this seemed the best place. I've been a member since 2012, but have really been a passive fixture. I check in often and occasionally add my two cents. I've been on chat infrequently, but just really feel out of the loop. Obviously, some of that was intentional, you can tell by my name what my intentions were when I joined. Now that I've been here, I find I want to feel more a part of the community I've watched for these years. All that to say, hey guys, gals, zas, talking dogs and cats, I'm here and I'm not creeptastic, I promise. I'm just a guy in his mid 20s trying to get by.

Welcome back and yes, this was the place to make that type of post. We have had several people recently re-introduce themselves because (for one reason or another) they were infrequent posters and decided to be more active.

Looking forward to your posts.

theguest said:
hey friends,

I wasn't sure where to put this and this seemed the best place. I've been a member since 2012, but have really been a passive fixture. I check in often and occasionally add my two cents. I've been on chat infrequently, but just really feel out of the loop. Obviously, some of that was intentional, you can tell by my name what my intentions were when I joined. Now that I've been here, I find I want to feel more a part of the community I've watched for these years. All that to say, hey guys, gals, zas, talking dogs and cats, I'm here and I'm not creeptastic, I promise. I'm just a guy in his mid 20s trying to get by.

I do think I remember you when you joined. Anyway, welcome back. I hope you get what you want out of the site.

Welcome back! I know we never previously knew each other but welcome anyway what are your special interests as in hobbies and other fun stuff do you do? Just asking.

I'm an actor. I do television and film work and some stage. I trained in combat - flips and rolls and such, and in swordplay - fencing broadsword....I really like playing frisbee. I like reading. I love fiction and mystery, but I usually end up reading philosophical/theological texts. Religion has always fascinated me (not from a pious standpoint, just the human desire to orient ourselves to an ultimate reality greater than the one we exist in). What about you?

theguest said:
swordplay - fencing broadsword....

Wow! That is really neat. You didn't work on any of the LOTR/Hobbit films, did you?

Alas, no, though I have worked with a few people who did. Great MoCap fight choreographer for those films. She's an awesome lady.

Wow that is awesome that you have done film work! Fencing is really cool too you must have had a lot of fun experiences!

As for me I like movies everything about movies. I also like anime, I like guns all kinds, and just a lot of other stuff too much to name right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back