Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi, this is the owner of snaps4u.com. just thought I would stop in and introduce myself. Fisrt off we make ABDL clothing. You may have seen our clothes on ebay, etsy, or tumblr and many other places. While we do make clothes we are also ABDL's ourselves. We are a Mommy (mommy missi) and a little (lil danny). We are looking to talk to like minded people.

Hello Snaps4u and welcome to the group.
    Last edited by egor; 28-Jun-2015 at 04:00.

Hello snaps welcome to the site! Hope to see you around more.

Quote Originally Posted by Snaps4u View Post
    Hi, this is the owner of snaps4u.com. just thought I would stop in and introduce myself. Fisrt off we make ABDL clothing. You may have seen our clothes on ebay, etsy, or tumblr and many other places. While we do make clothes we are also ABDL's ourselves. We are a Mommy (mommy missi) and a little (lil danny). We are looking to talk to like minded people.
    Hi there. Welcome to ADISC.

Could your little create a separate account? We don't allow two people to share an account.
    It would also be good if you used the username change feature on http://www.adisc.org/forum/profile.php?do=editprofile to rename your account to "Missi" or similar, so we know who you are.
    There is going to be a separate title system for the owners of businesses soon.