• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings ADISC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keleros9

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hello everybody. This is Keleros9 here, I just graduated from high school and I am planing to wait a year before going to college to study circuitry design and robotics engineering. The main reason why I'm here is because I've been a bedwetter for most of my life, and have also been interested in diapers. My non-ABDL interests include reading, using the computer, Magic: the gathering, and listening to music.

Hey there. Welcome and congrats on graduating. Im sure you'll enjoy you time here. A bit of fun and some good advice going round. I used to play mtg a bit, it's cool... though I'm a bit out of touch with that now haha. Robotics sounds awesome, maybe you'll design an automated diaper changing station one day (sorry couldn't resist :) ) see you around.

Hello keleros welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your time here. And ozbub's comment about the robotic diaper changing station lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back