Little Toys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Legos, children paint board and also baby toys like activity carpet, plastic keys, baby teethers, Fisher price toys with sound and lights and such

The only time in my life that I didn't really play with toys was a short period between 12 and 14. I felt obligated to stop playing and buying more, but I started up again when I was 15. I think about 90% of the objects I own are toys. I probably have around 400 of them. I realized I missed it too much quite a while ago!

I used to play with my army men and G.I. Joes all the time when I was younger. I still have them and I mainly keep them around for sentimental value.

As a child, I played with Legos, plastic tools, and broken electronics. My earliest memories involved taking stuff apart. More recent memories also include putting things back together working again. As I grew older, I first ditched the fake tools and then transitioned to real tools. Still reminds me of my youth when an electronics hobby project fails to work.

i used to have all these plush toys as a kid, now i own all new one that i still play with today

Jeremiah said:
As a child, I played with Legos, plastic tools, and broken electronics. My earliest memories involved taking stuff apart. More recent memories also include putting things back together working again. As I grew older, I first ditched the fake tools and then transitioned to real tools. Still reminds me of my youth when an electronics hobby project fails to work.

I know that feeling, throughout my late childhhod and early teenage years I worked on old computers I got at good wills and stuff (mostly all PS/2 era, no macs sadly). I got most, if not all of them in some form of operability.

I playing every day with my ponies. Always im happy if i playing toys. This is a part of the happiness, and this is a part of my life.

All through high-school I would try and keep at least one toy car (like hot wheels) on me at all times for when life got boring. Nowadays I tend to keep a couple of toy figures (usually funko My Little Pony toys) to mess around with during my down time. At home my room is filled with toy figures, stuffed animals and some video games to play with.
I also have a couple of bouncy-balls, a small light-up one that I play with when everyone is out (because it is loud when it hits the floor) and a larger one that I convinced my mom to buy a few months ago that we pass around sometimes. If you wanted to start a small unnoticeable, but still super fun toy stash I would definitely recommend getting a high bouncing bouncy-ball.

While I was in school growing up my brother and I went through our neighbors trash to get a little tykes basketball hoop. Fortuantely we had high ceilings in our basement so we basically built an indoor basketball court downstairs. For another $40 we bought another hoop at Toys R US and soon enough we had full court, at times 2 on 2 basketball games with neighbors. I even taped down three point lines.

The basement didn't just feature an indoor little tykes basketball arena...we had our own Fenway Park knee baseball stadium where we used a tennis ball and pillow cushions to border the "field. Fortunately we never broke any windows playing with a tennis ball and small toddler sized wooden bats.

During World Cup's we'd break out the goals meant for knee hockey and have 1 on 1 full basement indoor soccer games. At one time we even bought one of those rotating hockey goal lights to complete the experience.

When I was a kid I just loved playing with my toy planes. When I was 6 years old I got an aircraft and airport set and I would spend hours playing with it. As I got older I moved on to collecting die cast aircraft models, but I still played with my toy planes whenever I had the chance. A few years ago my mother donated most of my toy planes to her friend's son, but I kept a few of my personal favorites which I still have today.

I never really throw any of my stuff out.. ever :) so I have loads of old toys from when I was younger that I still play with sometimes. I kind of get annoyed when I want a certain toy but then find out my parents had thrown it out :(

Lego... I have quite a few Lego sets. I have all of the ones that I had when I was a kid (which wasn't a whole lot, mainly small sets up to maybe 300 pieces, too expensive past that), but in the past 12 months I've bought ~$1500. worth of something like 20 sets or so XD

I recently found my Mattel war sets, and some other toys that I had when I was a kid.

I have other stuff too, like Erector sets, K'Nex, and stuff like that.

Out of everything, Lego makes me Little again. That and Mario Bros 1 and 3 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back