Inside Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The family went and saw "Inside out" last night.

It is a very good Movie. Take Kleenex with you!

It has both a good story line, but I can also see the therapeutic implications in it also.

Yeah it looks cool ... that ones on my to see list. And from the trailer I can see its a bit of an emotional ride.

Our daughter saw it and she said it was a little bit depressing.

dogboy said:
Our daughter saw it and she said it was a little bit depressing.

Yes. Yes it is, but that is because it is explaining depression.

That is why I say the therapeutic implications can be seen in it; especially if you have been there and done that.

egor said:
Yes. Yes it is, but that is because it is explaining depression.

That is why I say the therapeutic implications can be seen in it; especially if you have been there and done that.

Today there was a very good article about the movie in The Washington Post, talking about how the characters like anger, joy, etc. and the memory bubbles really paralleled how the brain actually works. The article had a diagram of the brain and where these functions were found. It also talked about long term memory and how something needs to be thought about again and again to keep it from fading into oblivion. It was very interesting.

It really does look interesting despite it probably being depressing. Big Hero 6 was fairly depressing for me but it was still a great film, I'm going to assume this movie is going to be the same way.

Thank you for the warning though, I will watch it on a day when I'm not so sensitive to things. <3

StrawberryRaven said:
It really does look interesting despite it probably being depressing. Big Hero 6 was fairly depressing for me but it was still a great film, I'm going to assume this movie is going to be the same way.

Thank you for the warning though, I will watch it on a day when I'm not so sensitive to things. <3

In some ways it is the same caliber as "Big Hero 6", but the story line is definitely different.

For my mind set I would see this as a good movie to see if you are feeling a little off. It would really make the story line more realistic. That is why I say I can see the therapeutic value of the movie.

I'm going to see inside out with my family tomorrow. From what I heard and saw from the trailers it will be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back