• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkiraClaymore

Professional Cupcake-Fenn
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Personally I don't agree with being forced to post an introduction just to post anything or view certain areas of the forum, but every forum has their own set of "rules" I suppose. Which is fine, I've not been on a forum since 2008. At that point I was done with forums and moved on to instant messaging. However, I do like this forum, I like coming here to read up on others experiences etc.

Anywho! Name's Akira, I'm a furry. My fursona is a black and neon purple anthropomorphic fennec fox. If you don't know what a furry is, [insert explanation here] I'm a 25 year old male living on my own. I'm not really a ABDL but I have a serious addiction to pacifiers. I also have a thing for car-seats, sippy cups, and pull ups/goodnites. My main focus is on pacifiers. Perhaps I will find the time to share my story on that too. Anyways! das my intro, hope its acceptable enough. x3

Welcome Akira! That was a fine introduction. I don't think anyone here is forced to make and intro. I have seen many who do not. But we are a support community and like to know a little about who we are giving advice to. You mentioned a liking to pacifiers - there are many fans here of them. Many threads have been written about them, in fact. By letting us know you are a furry and like paci's you're apt to get many responses.

Thank you for the intro and we hope you enjoy your time here. Are there any non-AB/DL/Furry interests you like to do such as gaming for example?

zipperless is right, if you like pacifiers you are in the right place:paci: My pacifier is one of the first things I bought when I realized my interests, as a beginning ABDL. I hope you find this site as good as I have found it so far and I hope to see you in future post! Welcome Akira :grouphug:

zipperless said:
Welcome Akira! That was a fine introduction. I don't think anyone here is forced to make and intro. I have seen many who do not. But we are a support community and like to know a little about who we are giving advice to. You mentioned a liking to pacifiers - there are many fans here of them. Many threads have been written about them, in fact. By letting us know you are a furry and like paci's you're apt to get many responses.

Thank you for the intro and we hope you enjoy your time here. Are there any non-AB/DL/Furry interests you like to do such as gaming for example?

Oh of course! I'm a huge retro gamer. I play a lot of Sega Genesis, SNES, PS1. Really loved the Genesis. <3 huge classic Sonic fan, Tails fan. I love building computers and mostly Skype with my loved ones while playing games and smoking hookah lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Mandychan said:
zipperless is right, if you like pacifiers you are in the right place:paci: My pacifier is one of the first things I bought when I realized my interests, as a beginning ABDL. I hope you find this site as good as I have found it so far and I hope to see you in future post! Welcome Akira :grouphug:

Thanks for the warm welcome, I look forward to posting more. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back