Not open for further replies.

kimnuala

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
So, I've been looking for a while for a dedicated AB/DL RP site that was more of a structured RP environment. Not just a place for people to one-off in unrelated story posts, but a structured environment where there are rules, classes, etc. I was thinking something like an institute or mansion as the setting, something where there could be a nice background story to set the basis environment.

I've found similar sites that cater to other interests, and those can be a lot of fun but I've never found anything that's AB/DL specific. I've considered creating a forum for this type of play, but I'm not sure there is the interest needed to keep a healthy community.

So, my question to everyone out there: Is there any interest in this sort of structured RP forum? I'm more than happy to get going creating/administering a site like this but I don't want to put in the effort if there isn't enough interest to keep a healthy community.

There is only one way to know for sure. Try it.

I would like to see it in action myself and depending on life commitments participate.

Khaymen said:
There is only one way to know for sure. Try it.

I would like to see it in action myself and depending on life commitments participate.

Yeah, that's what I've been considering. I just want to throw away my time with something no one will use. It also would be nice to have a few people there to start so it's not an empty void at opening.

So, I want everyone to know that I went ahead and set up a site. It's called The DPYR Center and is based around a structured RP environment. It's just getting started, so I'm considering this its "soft opening." I'll probably create a new thread advertising it once I'm sure it's ready. But, for now anyone who is interested take a look and try it out! It's pretty empty right now but I'm getting people together to get a community going.

Check it out at http://dpyr.net

The link doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back