Thread: Structured RP site

Question Structured RP site

So, I've been looking for a while for a dedicated AB/DL RP site that was more of a structured RP environment. Not just a place for people to one-off in unrelated story posts, but a structured environment where there are rules, classes, etc. I was thinking something like an institute or mansion as the setting, something where there could be a nice background story to set the basis environment.

I've found similar sites that cater to other interests, and those can be a lot of fun but I've never found anything that's AB/DL specific. I've considered creating a forum for this type of play, but I'm not sure there is the interest needed to keep a healthy community.

So, my question to everyone out there: Is there any interest in this sort of structured RP forum? I'm more than happy to get going creating/administering a site like this but I don't want to put in the effort if there isn't enough interest to keep a healthy community.

There is only one way to know for sure. Try it.

I would like to see it in action myself and depending on life commitments participate.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaymen View Post
    There is only one way to know for sure. Try it.

I would like to see it in action myself and depending on life commitments participate.
    Yeah, that's what I've been considering. I just want to throw away my time with something no one will use. It also would be nice to have a few people there to start so it's not an empty void at opening.

So, I want everyone to know that I went ahead and set up a site. It's called The DPYR Center and is based around a structured RP environment. It's just getting started, so I'm considering this its "soft opening." I'll probably create a new thread advertising it once I'm sure it's ready. But, for now anyone who is interested take a look and try it out! It's pretty empty right now but I'm getting people together to get a community going.

Check it out at http://dpyr.net