Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey =]

Smile Hey =]

Hi everyone, I'm Ally. I'm an ab/dl/lg. yay. you might know me on other sites as "Princess Ally" or "Princess Ally Cakes" I'm on a lot of different sites including diaperspace, dltown and diaperbook. So yeah, I'm not new to this scene. Also I used to be on here back in the day when it was tbdl.com/.org or whatever. Anyway, if you want to know more about me just visit my profile.

Welcome to the site . I also have a diaperspace too. (I go as eddy8908 on there)

Hey there I was on along time ago also i just got back. I went by the name of P-man then I don't think I remember your name was it different then?

Didn't you have an account n ADISC?

ehh oh well anyways welcome and I hope to see you around!

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    Welcome to the site . I also have a diaperspace too. (I go as eddy8908 on there)

cool ill add you!

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreenone View Post
    Hey there I was on along time ago also i just got back. I went by the name of P-man then I don't think I remember your name was it different then?
    I honestly don't remember what my username was >.< but I don't remember you either lol
    Last edited by Peachy; 11-Feb-2009 at 07:53. Reason: merging double post - use "multiple quotes"-feature

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessAllyCakes View Post
    I honestly don't remember what my username was >.< but I don't remember you either lol
    *shrug* Must have been at different times then. Oh well, have another welcome!!

Weird, I swear I have met someone who looks just like you in RL...coincidences are interesting. Anyway, forget that... and welcome to ADISC! Enjoy your stay =).