Not open for further replies.

babysnow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
so i meet alot of people who are scared to go to munches or hotel parties and as a person who goes to them often it is alot of fun

hotel parties are a great way to let your little out and just relax i go there and sleep there often and if you can find a nice person to host them then they are a ton of fun

and just because i have not written this yet if you have not been to a party yet try it its a ton of fun :)

Maybe some day I will be able to get out to one of those things but right now because of my lack of money and time I am not able to sounds like a lot of fun from what I have read in this post and other ones.

I make the monthly Munch's we just had one last sunday.
Me being a little it was fun .
It's in a public place we rent a meeting room.
Sence it's public the thing us guys wear is cartoon tee shirts normal pants.
But as we know girls can wear any thing cute shortalls frilly dresses .
Its ok to wear diapers as long as hidden under clothing.
It's nice to be with like minded person's.

So give it a try I did made some nice friends.

I've always wanted to go to one of those but my disability prevents me from driving/getting around much by myself and I can't rightly ask someone to take me so unfortunately I've haven't gotten a chance to go to one.

I wish I could find out when one closest to me happens. I'd love to go and meet some fellow ABDL's. Anyway I can find out when and where these munches are?

I have to say that these have peaked my interest. I feel like I would probably attend one if it was close by to where I live.

I'd love to find one as well. If anyone knows how to find these.

BinkyBoi said:
I wish I could find out when one closest to me happens. I'd love to go and meet some fellow ABDL's. Anyway I can find out when and where these munches are?

many of the event dates and times are on fetlife and there are plenty of them in many areas i am in mishigan and i go to mounthly hotel parties so i would say sign up for fetlife and search for abdl groups in your area

- - - Updated - - -

LovelyLittleLauren said:
I'd love to find one as well. If anyone knows how to find these.

fetlife is the placde were most of these events are posted so you can go to

babysnow said:
many of the event dates and times are on fetlife and there are plenty of them in many areas i am in mishigan and i go to mounthly hotel parties so i would say sign up for fetlife and search for abdl groups in your area

- - - Updated - - -

fetlife is the placde were most of these events are posted so you can go to

I've been on Fetlife for a while now but never had any luck when it comes to groups and finding munches or events I can attend. Curse living in one of America's least populated states.

While I haven't gone to a hotel party, I have gone to a couple ABDL Play Parties and I can safely say that there is no reason to be afraid. It may be daunting to get together with other people at first, but once you go, you'll have no idea what you were worried about and hopefully will have a blast.

As a feller who's kinda new to the public scene, I gotta say that the few things I have done have not necessarily been totally little oriented. But my local kink group has gone t great lengths to include me and other littles in their activities. They even have a little's corner at their play parties, so we can color, or get read to, or just plain relax while they did...ahem...other things.

So no hotel parties yet, but I definitely recommend getting out there. I know it can be scary at first, but it's worth it. Munches are definitely an good first step!

I yet to experience any group setting with other DL's, although I would like to try. While not having to been toone, I would say that a "munches" time would be the best to get over the nervousness and shyness before continuing on.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back