Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That last drop

Default That last drop

Hey guys, so uh, I'm pretty sure I haven't seen this posted before and it was kind of bugging me today. This is mainly for guys (as far as I know). After wetting your diaper, how do you get rid of the last few drops? Sort of like when you go at a urinal and when you're done you, er, you know.. shake around or whatever to get the last bit out.

Not every time, but sometimes when I wet my diaper I have this problem with a little bit left in there. In a public place it's hard to do much about.. I find myself bending over or leaning into my lap trying to force it out, but yeah.. and after a while if you don't take care of it it becomes irritating to the skin. Any thoughts?

I rip off my pants, and start swinging my thing around the whole place. The force pulls out the last drops and flings them across the...Whatever I'm in. It's guaranteed to get the last drop out, it's good for your thighs, and it's just a great time.

kitty0230

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I rip off my pants, and start swinging my thing around the whole place. The force pulls out the last drops and flings them across the...Whatever I'm in. It's guaranteed to get the last drop out, it's good for your thighs, and it's just a great time.
    I did that just the other day, in the middle of a crowded starbucks. It was great.

I uselly do the thing were you push the pee, then stop, then try to push again.

I dont know if that makes sense to anyone

Quote Originally Posted by jarett View Post
    I uselly do the thing were you push the pee, then stop, then try to push again.

I dont know if that makes sense to anyone
    if you're doing that, you should be able to control the muscles surrounding the urethra (the ones in the willy) and contracting them will push out any urine. to get the idea: try tensing your willy or, if you can make it 'bounce' a bit, you're already there.

Not my thing at all. When I'm diapered once I've wet the first time I just keep dribbling a little at a time. I've gotta be carefull after I pee when I'm not diapered.

Nam

Well when I'm diapered I really don't worry about the last few drips since It dosn't matter if I leak. But when I finish peeing I clamp down with my bladder muscles, like you would if you were trying to stop your self from peeing. This usually forces out any urine thats still in my urethra.

If I'm peeing my diaper, I just stay relaxed for the next 20 seconds or so and just enjoy the moment of a total relaxed state. At that point, who cares. Then the muscles just seem to close off, and that's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    LOL! That's friggin great!

I've never really worried about it or had a problem. I find that the last few drops will tend to come out on their own for me a few seconds later. It isn't ever enough to go through underwear to my trousers (not that I intend for that to happen), so I'm not going to worry about it when wearing diapers. Sorry I can't be of more help.