Diaper clothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpAzpieSweeTot

Daddy's girl through and through! Understood?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Is there a way to design bottom half clothes to hold your diaper up, and in Biolittle clothes, there's, "diaper allowance," for less diaper butt. How do you accomplish this in adult clothes? I'd rather have them designed to make changing easier than wear a 1sie, at least in most public places. If a onesie gets wet, or worse, you gotta change everything, diaper, bottom half clothes, and 1sie. Cute Capri leggings with attached skirts would be better. Is there anything I need to remember to do this? I'd need the snaps to be hidden when I sit in my wheelchair. Also I can't imagine being a fan of snaps directly in the crotch. I couldn't reach them there.

Last edited:
shouldn't have a problem keeping your diaper from sliding down whilst sitting in a wheelchair?

bambinod said:
shouldn't have a problem keeping your diaper from sliding down whilst sitting in a wheelchair?
but trust me, "Diaper butt," still happens. It just looks different. I do stand sometimes, and plan on standing and using a walker more. I'd still sit and just boost my butt to change. Because of my right hand being tight, tapes are a pain, so yeah, really good boosters and pull-ups. That's why the snaps or zippers, to get around the fatal flaw of every pull-up ever, pant and shoe removal just to put a new one on! :lol: I'm thinking of having them made with a hidden zipper on each side, resulting in a, "drop front," a common feature in adaptive clothes.

Here's the issue, if I go with an ABDL clothing maker, I'm gonna have to ask them to do something they've probably never done, adaptive clothing. If I go with an adaptive clothing maker, I'm gonna have to ask them to do something they've probably never done, little girl clothes in adult sizes. So basically I'm asking, if you were me, and you occupied the weird space between cute and functional, which type of company would you choose to design what you need?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back