Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Bought more diapers

  1. #1

    Default Bought more diapers

    If some of you already know I was planning on buying diapers this week on my way home from work...well, I went to Walmart after work today and bought the 34 count of goodnites since I only have 2( about to be one, messing right now,) diapers from my old pack still in my bag... I also need wipes but I didn't want to do that in the same purchase so I'll buy wipes tomorrow

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by cd158 View Post
    If some of you already know I was planning on buying diapers this week on my way home from work...well, I went to Walmart after work today and bought the 34 count of goodnites since I only have 2( about to be one, messing right now,) diapers from my old pack still in my bag... I also need wipes but I didn't want to do that in the same purchase so I'll buy wipes tomorrow
    I suppose the wipes would have gone quite well with the Goodnites, but I know what you're saying. I don't think I've ever bought Goodnites at the store the same time I was buying baby lotion or other baby things. Still, the cashier would think you were buying them for someone much younger.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I suppose the wipes would have gone quite well with the Goodnites, but I know what you're saying. I don't think I've ever bought Goodnites at the store the same time I was buying baby lotion or other baby things. Still, the cashier would think you were buying them for someone much younger.
    I just don't think that buying diapers that a pre-teen to teenager would wear for bedwetting and baby wipes used for cleaning a baby's dirty diaper would be a good combo for a 21 year old diaper lover to buy at the same time. But I usually like to go to self checkout if it's available to avoid confrontation with the cashier. Other than a "have a nice day" from the self checkout attendant it works well.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by cd158 View Post
    I just don't think that buying diapers that a pre-teen to teenager would wear for bedwetting and baby wipes used for cleaning a baby's dirty diaper would be a good combo for a 21 year old diaper lover to buy at the same time. But I usually like to go to self checkout if it's available to avoid confrontation with the cashier. Other than a "have a nice day" from the self checkout attendant it works well.
    Oh yes. I've used the self checkout for baby things as well. And yes, I can be very quick getting through.

Similar Threads

  1. Bought more diapers
    By cd158 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21-Jul-2013, 19:24
  2. Just Bought my First diapers ever!
    By Kazang in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 26-May-2013, 06:42
  3. Just bought my first diapers!
    By KakashoLin in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-Feb-2012, 01:15
  4. Premium Diapers vs Store Bought Diapers.
    By MeTaLMaNN1983 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 25-Apr-2010, 04:02
  5. Okay, so I bought some new diapers!
    By Ryan_d in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-Jul-2008, 23:02

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.