• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Ashamed and Confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gayomoboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
Hi, I'm Arthur. I'm currently a student at community college, single, on antidepressants, living with my parents and not feeling overly enthusiastic about life. Sorry for the unenthusiastic introduction.

Something I am enthusiastic about is anime I'm a huge anime fan, and my favourite anime is Free! I generally like all types of animes, though I watch a lot of romance and sports animes. I love yaoi too, being a gay guy.

I got into omorashi (desperation/wetting) when I was twelve, and I've never been able to uh pleasure myself to other things. I've never been in a relationship, except a short one over the internet in my teens.

I discovered ABDL through omorashi, and never felt overly interested in the diaper aspect, though to be fair I've never technically tried it. I do feel interested in the ageplay aspect, and fantasize about being younger. However I'm not sure if this is because of some unresolved childhood issues, or if I'm actually interested it like I am in omorashi.

Sorry if my introduction isn't very good. Happy to add anything. :sweatdrop:

Welcome Arthur! That was a great intro. We are all here for different reasons and sometimes they aren't always happy ones. Just be happy with yourself and don't be ashamed of what you like to do. You're not hurting anyone. We are a support group and help each other out as much as we can. Do you play any games?

Thank you for your reply Zipperless. :) I don't play video games anymore, but I used to be obsessed with League of Legends and it ended up adversely effecting my studies in my senior year of high school. I really like cards against humanity type games, and I play some online versions of that due to lack of people in real life. How about you? :)

ashamedboy said:
Hi, I'm Arthur. I'm currently a student at community college, single, on antidepressants, living with my parents and not feeling overly enthusiastic about life. Sorry for the unenthusiastic introduction.

Something I am enthusiastic about is anime I'm a huge anime fan, and my favourite anime is Free! I generally like all types of animes, though I watch a lot of romance and sports animes. I love yaoi too, being a gay guy.

I got into omorashi (desperation/wetting) when I was twelve, and I've never been able to uh pleasure myself to other things. I've never been in a relationship, except a short one over the internet in my teens.

I discovered ABDL through omorashi, and never felt overly interested in the diaper aspect, though to be fair I've never technically tried it. I do feel interested in the ageplay aspect, and fantasize about being younger. However I'm not sure if this is because of some unresolved childhood issues, or if I'm actually interested it like I am in omorashi.

Sorry if my introduction isn't very good. Happy to add anything. :sweatdrop:
Hi Arthur,

Welcome from me, I know you will soon feel comfortable with these guys, they will soon male you feel right at home :)

I have to ask though, if you are into the true Japanese form of omorashi, not the "Westernised version" (true Japanese form is just the feeling of having a full bladder, or being attracted sexually to someone with a full bladder, no leaking is involved at all) or whether you are actually into Urolagnia...?

I am not into either, I just searched Wikipedia for omorashi as I hadn't heard of it before.

I am a member purely for the valuable assistance I have been given on the incontinence section, I don't have any fetishes.

I wish you all the best and hope that you soon feel welcome :)

Best wishes,

Vimes x

ashamedboy said:
Thank you for your reply Zipperless. :) I don't play video games anymore, but I used to be obsessed with League of Legends and it ended up adversely effecting my studies in my senior year of high school. I really like cards against humanity type games, and I play some online versions of that due to lack of people in real life. How about you? :)

Aha, another person who likes Cards Against Humanity. Well, I kinda prefer the real life version: you get to see the expressions on your opponents' faces and their reactions to one's cards.

Cards against humanity isn't really my thing, still I do like anime, anyway welcome to adisc, ashamedboy. And don't worry your introduction was fine.

Hmm well I think I'm attracted to both? I like what you just described as well as the leaking part. I'm more into the desperation and leaking than full on wetting though, and without the desperation I feel no arousal.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, when I was at camp as a kid and teen we would play Apples to Apples in our cabin. Good times.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for your friend request! I accepted.

Hello!

I'm sorry to see that you don't feel super enthused about life right now. I'm glad youre joining the community here - finding friends never hurts!

I never really got into Free! but I do watch some anime - mostly it goes around what my boyfriend likes, since he's more into it than I am. Have you ever watched Psycho Pass, or K Project? They're not romance-y or yaoi, but they're really good (at least in my opinion)! As far as yaoi goes I used to read stories on fictionpress (now I guess archiveofourown is another similar site) about gay couples, and that was pretty much my introduction into yaoi.

I think that ABDL interests can emerge from a variety of backgrounds, and that if you fantasize about it, it might be worth exploring, assuming youre not hurting yourself or anyone else.

May I ask - why is your username ashamedboy? What are you ashamed of? If that's too personal, that's alright, you don't have to answer - I'm not trying to pry, honest. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back