Good Sites to Meet Others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
So I am wondering if anyone has any good experiences with other sites where they have met (not necessarily in person) other people whether locally or not. Kind of talking about AB/DL related but again also just talking in general.

I've read Fetlife is great.
You can find local groups, although you'll probably have to go to a munch before being invited to something bigger. Basically a regular lunch a group has to invite new members and just meet up and talk about primarily non-kinky things. You don't have to go do everything or join the group, just check it out and maybe make a friend or two.
And don't ever worry about being nervous! Everyone's understanding.
Watch out if someone's impatient, that can actually be a bad sign.

There's also a bunch of people here on the forums, other forums and those bogus "dating" sites.

I have the most success with Fetlife for meeting locals. I've also used Diaper-Boys but there seems to be more of a "hookup" scene there but the friend finder function is nice. However, neither of those sites foster good communication like this site does. And although while I absolutely want to connect with local ABDLs I find a certain refreshing sincerity about talking with other ABDLs on a site like this - sans the pressure of finding local friends.

Good luck in your searches!

I've gone to some meets via Fetlife. The group that I met seemed like a pretty solid group of people, though circumstances have resulted in me not being able to make any of the meetups for 3 months, going on 4, unfortunately. Fetlife has a lot of BDSM crossover, of course, but people are also very understanding of everyone's boundaries and what you are/aren't interested in. Just an option if you want that. I didn't feel like my particular local group really had much in the way of options for romance though, a lot of people were taken or into different things and there weren't many singles around my age, regrettably.

I actually find this very site really good. I met the guy i am going to move in with on the ADISC chat server

I can confirm that Fetlife is great and easily your best bet for meeting other ABDLs. I've met plenty of ABDLs there, really enjoy hanging out with my local group, and have met a really good friend there who's also ABDL.

gsmax said:
I can confirm that Fetlife is great and easily your best bet for meeting other ABDLs. I've met plenty of ABDLs there, really enjoy hanging out with my local group, and have met a really good friend there who's also ABDL.

I'm curious, if you've used it to meet individuals, did you get messaged or message them, and did you find people via local groups or some other way?

GuyInBallwinMO said:
So I am wondering if anyone has any good experiences with other sites where they have met (not necessarily in person) other people whether locally or not. Kind of talking about AB/DL related but again also just talking in general.

i am on fetlife and because of it i have gotten to go to a alot of events gay pride, munches, hotel parties all very fun

I met my best friend through fetlife. I've also met some creeps so you do have to watch yourself but that being said ....best friend :D

I also met my new big sis through ADISC so these are two good site but I would like to troll this thread and see if any more pop up. I'm hoping to find a daddy someday and it's not an easy thing to do.

ArchieRoni said:
I'm curious, if you've used it to meet individuals, did you get messaged or message them, and did you find people via local groups or some other way?
The majority of them, I met through local munches. I messaged a couple of them, though most of them messaged me.

Wow! I'm glad that I'm not the only one who's had a great experience on Fetlife. It's been instrumental for me n the same way as noted above. Yeah, there are ouchie things there and yes the people I know do ouchie things to each other, but they're kind, welcoming and understanding individuals. They have even tailored some events especially for the little folk (a growing contingency) to make us feel more welcome.

Since most of us participate, what are some good groups to join in fetlife for little folk?

I'll say fetlife, it's very popular as you may see from previous comments but I've never had success in there like other people, mostly because I can't find a munch or something like that in my country :(

I'm only just venturing into this in many ways, been keeping it to myself before. I would love to be able to meet people locally to me in the south of England even if it's just as friends that I can talk about this openly with. I've created a profile ABDLmatch although the bulk of the people on there seem are looking for relationships where as I want to find some Abdl friends first rather than trying to find a committed abdl relationship straight away.

I agree with previous posts fetlife is great :)

I don't know being rather new to all this in the grand scheme of things i'm a bit nervous about fetlife, I'd rather keep things to purely abdl sites myself. If I could be sure there were abdls near to me on there who after purely abdl then maybe. Got to admit this is very daunting for a newbie like me! I just want to find friends I can talk to about this then maybe some playmates or a mummy a bit later :)

ive just discovered craigs list personal ads. but you must be of age for that. also bewear of scamers and creeps.

fet life has been pretty good for me as well

Maybe I will try fetlife, I'm just a bit wary as I'm still fairly new to this. Want to be ultra sure anyone I meet is above board and won't go sharing my information or secret!

- - - Updated - - -

It would be good to get some others opinions on some sites I'm investigating if anyone is happy to chime in? I have a profile on abdlmatch and was looking online and found adverts for dailydiapers and playmate friends. Does anyone know anything about these sites?

The only IRL people I have met, I met through Fetlife. It was a great experience and I highly recommend connecting.

For those of you that have not experienced Fetlife, be aware that it is a no-holds-barred atmosphere. If you feel uncomfortable about that, it might turn you off (so to speak). Fight your urge to leave and realize that most AB/DLs on the site are just like you and typically very sweet.

One sight I am rather leery of, is "DiaperMates".
I find here is ok for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back