Best Male Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMS401

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Of course I love diapers better, but they're not always practical to wear, and sometimes I just want a little reminder, just something in my undies to make me feel protected. I have found the best guard ever.

WARNING: ANATOMICAL NAMES FOR STUFF BELOW

The Seni Man Fit pads don't just go in your underwear and act as a flat absorbent barrier, they're folded so that they open up and you put your penis inside the pad. Yes, inside. The pad envelops your penis, protecting against leaks in surround sound. And yes, everything stays in place, even overnight. And yes, it feels pretty darned good.

I got a sample pack of a few things from Seni and added these to the order on a whim. The diapers are good, the pull-ups fit me better than most but ultimately have the standard fatal flaws, but these pads are the bomb. Honestly.

I know some (most?) of you think it's diapers or nothing, but I like guards on occasion, like when traveling, and these are absolutely the best I've found.

-RMS

I need something like that for small drips, but they all say not for use with boxers, my fav underwear. Do you know of any that can be used with boxers?

zipperless said:
but they all say not for use with boxers

I can see why they'd say "for use with briefs only". I can't really imagine how you'd make a guard stay put in boxers?

I'm not going to say that you can't wear boxers, but a snug fit is a must and I can't imagine getting the support you'd need to use any pad with boxers. I buy my briefs a size or two smaller than the tag says I should because I want support whether there's a pad in there or not. Snug-fitting briefs keep things in place and if you are wearing a pad that's doubly important.

-RMS

For small drips or light leaks try Depends real fit for men they work like a charm for small issues I used them for a month when my issue started. Now I am in full Abena Level 4 diapers 7 months later due to an OAB that floods randomly and multiple times A day.

Keep tabs on your accidents to see if they are getting bigger in volume, my issue started like your current condition but got worse over time.

But for now real fit for men might be your best solution as they look like underwear but the protection does not move like male guards can and do.

I tried Depends and they seemed to be a little hot for my taste. Diapers are not an option so I was looking into guards. I know loose boxers won't work but as babymt said, tight boxers like the trim fit kind m might work.

Moliform is the best pad option there is.
Its as big from top to bottom as a brief, but does not wrap around the side like a traditional diaper.
They are very absorbent.
But at this huge level i would rather wear Tena Flex super and wear boxer briefs underneath.
Its waaay more discreet, and hold more then a pull up.

RMS401 said:
Of course I love diapers better, but they're not always practical to wear, and sometimes I just want a little reminder, just something in my undies to make me feel protected. I have found the best guard ever.

WARNING: ANATOMICAL NAMES FOR STUFF BELOW

The Seni Man Fit pads don't just go in your underwear and act as a flat absorbent barrier, they're folded so that they open up and you put your penis inside the pad. Yes, inside. The pad envelops your penis, protecting against leaks in surround sound. And yes, everything stays in place, even overnight. And yes, it feels pretty darned good.

I got a sample pack of a few things from Seni and added these to the order on a whim. The diapers are good, the pull-ups fit me better than most but ultimately have the standard fatal flaws, but these pads are the bomb. Honestly.

I know some (most?) of you think it's diapers or nothing, but I like guards on occasion, like when traveling, and these are absolutely the best I've found.

-RMS

For some reason I can’t find a place to order samples. Any chance you could post a link?

WBxx said:
For some reason I can’t find a place to order samples. Any chance you could post a link?

I found the Seni Super Plus diapers on amazon.com and got curious, so I called them to ask a couple questions. They were very nice and very helpful, and were very quick to offer samples of anything I wanted to try. I've also found them to be very responsive via email.

Phone: 770-744-0665
[email protected]

-RMS

Outside the box thinking - you could take a jock strap and athletic supporter cup and line the cup with pads or liners and then
go ahead and wear your boxer shorts or optional clothing of choice. Put a diaper and or diaper cover on if needed.
So now you are padded and protected with an all-in-one application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back