Not open for further replies.

Forgotten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
When I do any of the following, I feel Little:

• Wear clothes 2 sizes too big.
• Play with simple things like boxes or blankets.
• Plushies
• Good kiddie TV shows
• Cuddles (even if it's just with a pillow or a plushie)

What makes you feel Little?

My plushies diapers and bottle make me feel little.

Oddly, both wearing a shirt that's kinda small, like a crop-top, and wearing a shirt that's too big, make me feel little.

My paci, my plushies, and using one of my blankets like a blankie do too. So to cuddles and pets. And having someone talk to me in one of those high-ish voices they'd use on a baby-- but not so ridiculous that it's condescending. Oddly, one of my friends likes to say "I love you big" (like, I love you "this big" but she just says big) and even though she doesn't intend it, that makes me feel little, too.

One of my little idiosyncrasies is I constantly do little math things without really thinking about it. It's how I found out that counting odd numbers (like counting % of the work day remaining per minute from 273 minutes remaining etc) is a quick ticket to getting little. Something about the counting and struggling to count I think. Slow enough I have plenty of time to switch my mind to something else while working though. Found that out last month, it's nice because before this getting little was something that took a lot of time, now I can get little at will in ~3 minutes.

tall2826 said:
My plushies diapers and bottle make me feel little.

Definitely this, plus adult clothes that look like toddler clothes like horizontally striped shirts.

Cartoons from when I was little, especially the rugrats. My bottle, stuffies, the smell of crayons and coloring. Wearing anything cute and recently I've discovered that wearing a cute shirt, no pants and cute socks make me feel little.... Not sure why.

Sometimes just thinking about it will put me into little space which sucks when I'm at work and thinking about how much I can't wait to go home and color.

Watching cartoons with my roommate and giggling usually does the trick.
It all depends on childhood experiences though. For example, one person might feel little wearing one of those close-fitting horizontally-striped shirts, while another might feel little wearing overalls.

Cauthon said:
One of my little idiosyncrasies is I constantly do little math things without really thinking about it. It's how I found out that counting odd numbers (like counting % of the work day remaining per minute from 273 minutes remaining etc) is a quick ticket to getting little. Something about the counting and struggling to count I think. Slow enough I have plenty of time to switch my mind to something else while working though. Found that out last month, it's nice because before this getting little was something that took a lot of time, now I can get little at will in ~3 minutes.

This is a terrific idea! Thanks!

My teddy bear makes me instantly feel little:)

My diaper and wetting it (of course). Hugging my plushies, especially really tightly. Wearing my footie PJs. Having someone talk to me like I'm little or calling me cute.

There are many things that can make me feel little. Quite often it is a situation which may have a familiarity to being little. For example, the other day after I'd been swimming and had gone to change, as soon as I dropped my wet pants I instantly felt like a toddler (something about the wet pants haha) but I just stood there and mentally regressed....I mean at that point I really felt quite helpless and in need of someone to tend to me. Fortunately, there is an adult always lurking about in my mind as well to smack me into reality.

And just yesterday shopping with my partner, she left me to try on a pair of jeans and I instantly began to feel like an abandoned toddler ( weird and scary feeling)

When I hear or see other little kids I often mentally drift to a mindset that is more akin to the curiosity of one of their peers (I often wonder about the 'knowing' return glances I sometimes get from them, wether they are seeing me intuitively)

Being tired, having a bath, going to bed........ Well it seems that maybe too many things trigger the little guy within. Like I said though, there is always adult me to throw a dose of reality into the mix. Just to finish, if I choose to engage in little activities (diapers, teddy, paci etc....I am screwed....that's instant and almost uncontrollable regression.....so I take care when and where) hahaha long post... but I could go on for ever about this. :paci:

Having a real accident in my pants or diaper is my primary thing. Even though it is nearly always a set up so that I'm going to "fail" from the start. It's got to be at least mostly accidental though. Just going in my pants doesn't do it, there has to be an element of a real accident about it.

That, and wearing just a T-shirt, with brief style underpants, or a diaper, or speedo style bathers, particularly with cute ankle socks. Something about being half undressed and running around without a care in the world works well.

Also a footed onesie is great. I have a couple, and love lounging around the house wearing one.

ozbub said:
. . . I'd been swimming and had gone to change, as soon as I dropped my wet pants I instantly felt like a toddler (something about the wet pants haha) but I just stood there and mentally regressed....I mean at that point I really felt quite helpless and in need of someone to tend to me. . .

And just yesterday shopping with my partner, she left me to try on a pair of jeans and I instantly began to feel like an abandoned toddler (weird and scary feeling)

I've had that, "Darn it, bottom lip! Don't you dare start quivering," conversation with myself too!

When I hear or see other little kids I often mentally drift to a mindset that is more akin to the curiosity of one of their peers (I often wonder about the 'knowing' return glances I sometimes get from them, wether they are seeing me intuitively.)
Yeah, until the BioLittle is scared, sad, lost, angry, or needs my help, which triggers my big part. However, I never lose that empathy, because I know their perspective, so I can calm them down. The wheelchair helps, too, sometimes, because I don't tower above them and scare them, if the chair itself doesn't scare them.
Being tired, having a bath, going to bed........ Well it seems that maybe too many things trigger the little guy within. . . Just to finish, if I choose to engage in little activities (diapers, teddy, paci etc....I am screwed....that's instant and almost uncontrollable regression.....so I take care when and where) hahaha long post... but I could go on for ever about this. :paci:
Ditto!

My caveat with this is that I don't know where to start! So many things make me feel little. So I'll just list a handful of my favourite activities/items which I know make me feel small, happy and even secure.

- Playing with my favourite toys and dolls. This is probably a pretty standard answer, but I will say I feel most cosy and little when playing with my Baby Stella doll, changing her outfits and helping her use her bottle whilst I use my own. I love doing that kind of 'pretend play' as it's referred to when done by actual littles.

- Being babyish in the bath! For whatever reason, I think I reach my youngest regression age when in the bath a just floating about and nibbling my bath books & playing with squirty toys. I quite often reach a stage where I'm pre-verbal and everything feels very bright and simple.

- Talking! Quite often it's just to myself as I go through my favourite activities, in my little time. My favourite noise is also 'Ooooo', which comes out involuntarily when my little side is excited!

- Being tucked into bed. Sadly now I'm no longer in touch with my (former) AB Mama, this isn't one I currently get to experience, but tucking myself in and curling up to my little Taggies fish and (in the cold months) a hot water bottle in a fleecy cover isn't a bad substitute!

I have just recently realized, after buying a set of toddler-aged CDs for background music at a "little" party I had, that music like that's a big ol' trigger. Sure, diapers, pacis (or thumbs, let's not be prejudiced) and toys help too, but audio (and to some extent video) triggers really work for me. Gods I'm not looking forward to the day I am at some kindergarten sing-a-long and I run up on stage and join them. HOLD ME BACK!!!!

*Diapering my plushies
*watching some older kids cartoons that I watched when I first regressed
*sucking on a pacifier while I sleep
*drinking a bottle while watching some tv
*drawing some pictures

Cauthon said:
sbmccue said:
This is a terrific idea! Thanks!
Indeed, but I already feel totally confused by reading what he wrote although I'm NOT suffering from dyscalculia :tongueout:

On the weekend I pretty much always wake up feeling little, I think its the feeling of feeling tired and snuggled up in my bed (we have a sleigh bed but the high head/foot board kinda makes it feel like a cot). I always just want to reach over and grab my dummy to suck on and try to dose back off for a bit.

Somebody earlier also mention childish looking clothes like horizontally stripped T-shirts. Sometimes when I'm in a clothes shop and I see something like that (dungarees or something) I'll feel myself regressing and want mummy to buy me it! (She doesn't most of the time cause she can be a big Meany)

Last edited:
i love to watch cartoons or baby tv sucking my paci and hugging my teddy.

My pampers, teddybear, toddler clothing.
I do like clothing to big makes me fill litte the more real looking to baby clothing they fit a range more then a size.
I wear adult cartoon tee shirts love me cookie monster one lol.
Oh lets not forget my binkie bottles.
Watching kid showes baby looney tunes and Teletubbies puts me in that head space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back