Status
Not open for further replies.

ABDLNerd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Has anyone ever forgotten they weren't wearing a diaper, and wet your pants thinking they were? This happened to me during the winter, right after I woke up.

Edit: Totally put this in the wrong forum. :wallbash:

Yes! I was wondering if I was the only one who did this. I was traveling back to college, and had just changed out of my diaper but didn't put a new one on. I got an hour down the road and began to wet, and then realized that I had peed my pants. I look down and I was very wet, and then saw the diaper I thought that I was wearing on my back seat

I've come close several times, but so far have managed to catch myself before I go. It is shocking when that happens. To realize you are so used to wearing diapers and wetting whenever you feel like it, only to be mistaken about the diaper-off part. Oh god, I hope it never happens to me in public.

Little2Roo said:
I've come close several times, but so far have managed to catch myself before I go. It is shocking when that happens. To realize you are so used to wearing diapers and wetting whenever you feel like it, only to be mistaken about the diaper-off part. Oh god, I hope it never happens to me in public.

Fortunately, I've always managed to stop myself in time too.

I have had many close calls my self, because i wear diapers at night and some times during the day time
when I wear diapers I just let it go, but when not wearing a diaper I have to hold my pee util I can get to a restroom and my body isn't used to holding my pee very long

I've had my fair share of close calls. Wearing 24/7 really messes with control, especially after you get comfortable with diapers.

ABDLNerd said:
Edit: Totally put this in the wrong forum. :wallbash:

You can ask the mod's to move it for you, which forum? I'm assuming diaper talk.

Reactions: Tallen
Yep. One night half asleep desperate to pee I relaxed thinking I was diapered. About half way through I sensed something was wrong. Rather than being contained, it felt like the wetness was spreading beneath me. I woke to no diaper with wet pajamas/bed!

Once...as a kid, I never wore diapers post-potty training but I remember a period of my childhood when I was still obsessing over diapers. I woke up late one night, groggy and out of it, and I was half-awake and half-dreaming. I had to pee really bad so I just went ahead and wet thinking I was in a diaper. It took me about 20 minutes to realize what I had done. One of my worst nights ever!

It's totally happened before! Luckily I was at home when it did happened, and I was able to catch myself in the process. It still is sort of a scary thought to think of, though...

Yep. I've always caught myself in time though. Still scary though. I relaxed and almost went in front of my whole family the other day but quickly remembered I was not wearing.

Yes I did have close calls . It can be scary. One time that i remembered about month ago that I wore daipers for about 5 days 24/7 after that went back to underwear. Cause going to work. I don't wear daiper to work. not professional to wear daiper in my career. Got to work about few hours later that I was so relaxed that so so close that I almost peed my pant at work that I just catch my self. Then I was able hold it get to restroom. Thank goodness

I've never gone, but I've had a couple "Oh wait!" moments. Mostly waking up from sleep. I've also had several times where I filled up a diaper to capacity, changed out of it to regular underwear, and then was sitting around with the need to pee cursing the fact that I didn't have a diaper on (usually gaming or watching a movie or something).

I haven't had this happen yet. I can definitely see it happening in the future though as I am beginning to wear more often. It's just too easy to wet while diapered. :)

It happened to me when I went to bed drunk, twice.

I've had a few close calls but caught myself at the last minute. I've also gone to bed not wearing a diaper and in that twilight area of almost asleep, I could feel myself relaxing and letting go. Fortunately I didn't go. Ironically, I'm developing urge incontinence and there have been a number of times I've barely made it to the bathroom. Thank goodness for Baby Pants training pants.

Hey Dogboy

I've got a few pair of Baby Pants training pants too. I've got the Dinosaurs, Jungle animals, and Trucks. Which ones do you have?

A couple times after a long period of wearing for several days in a row - I've had what approached a close call. I had become accustomed to just letting it go (or pushing it out) many times all day long.

In my last two years of college, I got myself into a routine where I would come home from class, put a diaper on, drink half a pot of coffee and then use the diaper (by choice) while I studied / did homeward so that I didn't have to get up to use the bathroom every five minutes.

However, after doing this routine for over a year, I would end up wetting myself out of habit ANY time I drank coffee in the evening, regardless of whether or not I was wearing a diaper, studying. or even at home in my apartment. It was strange, and a little scary. Thankfully, the accidents stopped once I graduated and cut back on the coffee.

I've had it happen a few times. I'll wake up in the middle of the night because I have to go, and I'm too groggy to know if it's okay, but at the same time I'm too tired to put much thought into it.. I do laundry a lot more frequently than I'd like to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back