• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dlforever

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Long term dl as long as I can remember living in the US and over the years turned 24/7.

Hello Dlforever and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please take a moment to tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hi, egor, I'm DL almost all my life. I'm mechanic as I work on big rig. Mostly engine work. And troubleshooter. I do enjoy going out doing things. Working on old cars and pickup truck. Camping,skiing, beach , hiking, play with my kids. Hanging out my family. My family don't know about my DL side but wife that it. My wife is not in DL or ABDL stuff. Which I'm ok with it I respect that. I love my wife and my daughter and family more in anything. I do also enjoy hanging with my friends and bullshit around. Just kind of looking for friend that are similar intersts for DL side. Just see what up.

Welcome to the site! You have a fantastic username just because it shares the first two letters as mine--dl. Which really doesn't surprise me because of the website we are on :laugh: Do you have any hobbies?

Hi and welcome, i also like your username, as i have the same one on another sight,Lol :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back