Here's A Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scifer555

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
So if in the future I got a fursuit.... would it really make sense to add the diaper fur element? I mean my fursona is a match of my personality because I feel closer to it that way. No special abilities or strong differences, just me but in an adult (same age as me) anthropromorphic Great Dane. So I don't exactly go around telling folks I'm a diaper fur. I don't mind explaining the furry part but the (No pun intended) diaper part is kept under wraps. So in a sense my fursona hides it too. I would appreciate advice on this.

I'm very new to the diaperfur scene myself so I don't know that I'm in the best position to offer advice here but I would say that you don't have to incorporate it if you don't want to. I know a few furs that are ABDLs but that don't bring out the diaper element. Entirely your choice - fit to whatever your heart desires.

shibapawz said:
I'm very new to the diaperfur scene myself so I don't know that I'm in the best position to offer advice here but I would say that you don't have to incorporate it if you don't want to. I know a few furs that are ABDLs but that don't bring out the diaper element. Entirely your choice - fit to whatever your heart desires.
I kind of figured that is the answer I would get, but I thought it would be a good idea to get some input. Thanks though, I appreciate a response.

I have a few fursonas, one WHO's a cub, one WHO's not... They do seem to sorta blend together at times, but yeah...

You can but remember that most conventions wont allow diapers over the fursuit unless you have clothing to cover that but you most certainly have your fursona diapered if you like.

Here's a example of my fursona whos wears diapers cause he has a fetish for diapers just like I do: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/16499270/
As you can see. The diaper is clearly showing on my fursona but yea.

Your fursona, your choice what you do to it. Mine is just based off of me in real life if I was another animal or somthing(called a otherkin if your fursona is fully based on you and you act like your fursona)

I have been coached by other diaperfurs to visualize your fursona as the little that you've always wanted to be. So I guess the question is would that include showing diapers on the exterior or under clothing? And how would you want that to translate to a fursuit?

Glad to provide some feedback :)
Hope that helps!

Adding the diaper would be your choice.

I know several people that do have diapers that they can wear over their fursuits, but just not in public. They will however take pictures of themselves wearing the suit with a diaper on, and upload those. Others have separated the diapers from their fursuit stuff, since they don't want others to know.

I personally wouldn't have a diaper on the suit, if I was ever able to afford one. That's just me tho. I don't like people knowing about the whole diaper side of myself. Others are more comfortable with all this stuff, and wouldn't have a problem wearing over their suit. But it'd be looked down by people at cons, and you'd probably be asked to remove it.

I myself am a fursuiter, and I own a "Wolf" Fursuit costume that is very tooney-looking.

Thanks for the input guys! I appreciate it very much.

Hmmm? do what ever feels right for you.

I agree with Tiddles. Do whatever feels right for you. Fursuiting is aboit having fun plain and simple. I am ic and wear under mine. Only my friends know.

General consensus is this: Whatever you do in private is up to you, but in a public setting it's generally frowned upon to be displaying fetishes such as diapers even on a fursuit. If you want to take padded pics of yourself in suit in the sanctity of your own hotel room/house/whatever, great! Just don't flaunt it around a convention and ESPECIALLY not outside a con in the public eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back