• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Call it a do-over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissRyu

Contributor
Hello!

I'd like to restart, please. I'd only posted a few things before, under the name Mana, and a long time ago (well, six months or so). I realized soon after those first posts that I really didn't know what I was talking about, and now it's been a while and I feel more confident in being a part of this community, if you'll have me.

I've done more research, and become more comfortable with myself and with the ideas and things that I've seen here. I've read a lot of posts on here, and looked at other things, and also just tried to be more aware. So, though I'm the same person, I'd like to start over and actually try and make connections this time around.

For me, my time on this site begins now. I hope that's how it'll be for whoever's reading this, as well! :)

------------

Hi!

I've never been a part of a forum/chat room/website like this before, so I'm not really sure how to introduce myself. I guess call me MissRyu? It's a cute little name, I like it.

This site is also really cute - I love reading how everyone responds to each other, and I'm excited to join that community.

As far as ABDL things go, I'm neither. I found this website because of my boyfriend and I was doing research. He isn't an AB, nor DL, either, but he has some 'little' tendencies, I guess? Anyway, I found this website looking for more information, and I definitely found what I was looking for.

So...yeah. Long message, so, tl;dr:

Hi! I'm MissRyu, I'm neither AB nor DL but my boyfriend has 'little' tendencies and I'm here to find out more about things like that. I used to have a different username, but for all intents and purposes I'm starting over. :)

Last edited:
Howdy & welcome to the site. Of course we'll have you. There's others on here that aren't ABDL, & are here to learn & understand us better.

MissRyu said:
tl;dr:

Hi! I'm MissRyu, I'm neither AB nor DL but my boyfriend has 'little' tendencies and I'm here to find out more about things like that. I used to have a different username, but for all intents and purposes I'm starting over. :)

Well hello, MissRyu! It's great to see people alternative reasons for joining our little community. Feel free to ask many more questions. I also hope you find yourself well-received. From what I observed over the years, most people on here are quite kind and accepting.

Finally, I hope you will continue find our community to be a good resource in nurturing your relationship with your boyfriend. I think you're already doing a great job in accepting his "little" tendencies. As long as you're both comfortable with him being "little", then by all means, go for it!

Welcome MissRyu. What a nice polite reintroduction. I hope you feel very comfortable here.

Mattew said:
Howdy & welcome to the site. Of course we'll have you. There's others on here that aren't ABDL, & are here to learn & understand us better.

Aw, thanks! I'm glad I'm not the odd one out, then. :)

Embrace said:
Well hello, MissRyu! It's great to see people alternative reasons for joining our little community. Feel free to ask many more questions. I also hope you find yourself well-received. From what I observed over the years, most people on here are quite kind and accepting.

Finally, I hope you will continue find our community to be a good resource in nurturing your relationship with your boyfriend. I think you're already doing a great job in accepting his "little" tendencies. As long as you're both comfortable with him being "little", then by all means, go for it!

Thank you! I actually just saw that you'd posted a restart/do over post as well, which helped me feel not-so-odd in what I was going to say. So thanks for that, too~ I do really like asking questions, and it's exciting - people on here (from what I've seen) are pretty cool about talking about their opinions and such.

Aw, thanks. I like to think so! ^.^

ozbub said:
Welcome MissRyu. What a nice polite reintroduction. I hope you feel very comfortable here.

Thank you! I'm looking forward to it :)

Last edited:
MissRyu said:
I actually just saw that you'd posted a restart/do over post as well, which helped me feel not-so-odd in what I was going to say.

Glad to have helped a bit! There's no shame in doing something over when you're not satisfied with your first. It's part of the learning process!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back