Not open for further replies.

ABDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Ok so recently I found myself having female urges to be a baby and girl and women but I also have my original male side and he's pretty old fashioned and does not want to let her out that it might hurt his image. The women side of me wants to let go tell everyone but I also want to be a male and have everyone see me as that to. Its back and forth one day I want to be female the next male and it goes all the way back to my babyhood all down the age line it feels like any age I go to both are there both the same age and both fighting for dominance. Again the female side recently appeared they are trying to coexist but are finding it difficult. Its very confusing I know. If anybody has the same situation I would appreciate and advice on how to handle it much less confide in others about it.

Thanks in advance to anyone who gives feedback.

ABDL4ever said:
Ok so recently I found myself having female urges to be a baby and girl and women but I also have my original male side and he's pretty old fashioned and does not want to let her out that it might hurt his image. The women side of me wants to let go tell everyone but I also want to be a male and have everyone see me as that to. Its back and forth one day I want to be female the next male and it goes all the way back to my babyhood all down the age line it feels like any age I go to both are there both the same age and both fighting for dominance. Again the female side recently appeared they are trying to coexist but are finding it difficult. Its very confusing I know. If anybody has the same situation I would appreciate and advice on how to handle it much less confide in others about it.

Thanks in advance to anyone who gives feedback.

You're posting this in the "Sissy" forum, so don't worry there are lots of people here who identify with your feeling of conflict between having a male identity and feeling desire to be "feminine" in some ways.
If you could give some more detail it may help people know what to suggest... What sort of urges are you feeling? Do you only feel these female urges in connection with your ABDL side / your sexuality, or are they more general?

I know it's stressful, but you shouldn't feel bad about this experience - questioning your gender in the end will only help you to understand yourself better, whatever conclusions you end up with.

This is of course, exactly how Bruce Jenner started out. First it was winning the Decathlon while wearing a diaper, then questioning his sexual identity, to now, appearing on the cover of Vogue. Okay....just kidding. I know this is odd, but for some of us, enjoying diapers and things babyish and regressing, sometimes brings out the opposite gender. Half of my Baby Pants training pants are pink, and I wear both male and female Goodnites depending on my mood.

I have a theory and it's this. I'm also turned on by humiliation, not the real kind, but imagining humiliating situations. Being dressed as a girl baby, wearing pink diapers, etc. feeds into that desire. Last night I dreamed I was a high school student again, and I was standing in the hall of some high school, wearing my nightshirt and my pink Baby Pants training pants underneath. I actually was sleeping in that very same blue nightshirt, but wearing a wet diaper, so I'm sure that affected the dream. I had been wearing pink training pants that day.

So in the dream a male teacher came up to me and lifted my nightshirt up, revealing my pink diaper panties. Then he admonished me and said I should make a better effort to keep my nightshirt down otherwise everyone would know I was wearing a diaper.

Infantilism is complicated and takes a number of different forms. It's different for each person, though there are commonalities that we share. I wouldn't worry about it but rather, embrace it and enjoy it. Remember that just like diapers, if you don't want to share that desire with anyone, you don't have to. It's a personal thing, but everyone has something personal about them that they probably don't share. It's just being human.

I find that my gender is definitely fluid like this. And my Little side is definitely the most "genderless" part of me. I feel like when I am in that state of mind, I'm too innocent to understand gender or gender expectations at all. Whereas when I'm feeling more like an adult, I'm definitely feeling the pressure of the gender binary squeezing me in my little androgynous gender area. :/

Personally, I'm male, and if asked I will say male first, but I'm a very feminine male - I like teddys (which in AB society is a trait of most I'll bet, but in adult society it's seen as a female trait) pink, cute things, and "female stereotype things" like cooking, sewing and knitting, being a "caretaker" (I'm not an "AB caretaker" but I like taking care of things, dunno if that makes sense) and wearing dresses occasionally.

I say that if you have urges for female stereotypical things, then:
1) If you live alone, or people go out often, do it at home.
2) If that's not possible, then talk to whoever it is that you trust, and explain the situation.
3) Get an account on a website, and use that to get your female side out. (Seems silly, but it can be very stress-relieving thing; Ive done it before)

It seems to me that you could be genderfluid, which if I was told correctly means that to some days you feel female, other days you feel male... Some people even have genderless days... Just remember that there is no right or wrong way to be yourself, and not everyone fits in a box.

Hope that helps, and I'm happy to call you whatever you feel like on the day. :3

- - - Updated - - -

puppyfat said:
I find that my gender is definitely fluid like this. And my Little side is definitely the most "genderless" part of me. I feel like when I am in that state of mind, I'm too innocent to understand gender or gender expectations at all. Whereas when I'm feeling more like an adult, I'm definitely feeling the pressure of the gender binary squeezing me in my little androgynous gender area. :/

That's kinda me actually... I mean, in my little space, I'm male, but as an adult I generally don't feel genders are that important... I mean I'll say I'm a guy if asked, but in general, I'm happy being me - whether I'm male, female, both or neither... Or something else entirely.

I would have to say right of the top, is not to fret one little bit about having both male/female personalities. In reality you are experiencing the best of both worlds, one where your male persona is needed for whatever events or circumstances demand that part of you. But your female personality actually rounds out and fills in all the dark little corners of your male persona, giving you a much needed insight as to how and what makes you tick inside. And this is something to fully embrace and enjoy.

My own persona is very much feminine, to the point that it guides me for most of my daily interaction and dealings in life. And when it comes to choosing what I require to enjoy my sheer wonderment and pleasure of diapers/wetting passions, including intimate clothing, that female side of me always takes charge. But more importantly is every once in awhile a special "little one" wishes to come out to play and express, and without fail that persona is always, always a little girl.

And I am most comfortable with myself, very happy and content, and in reality, very attuned to my feminine side.

I admit that I myself seem to be a "Boygirl", with both genders inside me. I tend to switch between gender thoughts and feelings.

Sometimes I feel like that, It varies depending on the day though.

I am this way I will only give my female name here which is Samantha but yes I have both a male and female side and those with a keen eye can tell which one is showing and when my voice even changes I just try letting them both coexist by letting my self change as to how im feeling. It becomes easier as you just let it go lol sorry love that movie but yea just let yourself switch get some girl clothes and boy clothes keep to dressers like me that way you can just change.

I do quite the same as "babyboydj" where I keep a nice mix of boy and girl clothing in my dresser, so depending on how I feel especially upon waking up, I will dress in the appropriate undies and other underthings. Tammi, my girl name, tends to determine my clothing more than the boy part of me:thumbsup:

For me, when I feel like a little girl, although still dressed "male", and I am mutely playing with my dolly friends here in my bedroom, I identify myself with the girl name, "Carrie Elizabeth", which was my paternal grandma's name.

I do feel a bit sad, that I do not have an adult4-sized little girl dress to wear when I am in little girl mode here at home.

caitianx said:
I admit that I myself seem to be a "Boygirl", with both genders inside me. I tend to switch between gender thoughts and feelings.

I can actually quite relate to this very well. I have noticed in the past 2 weeks ever since moving into my own apartment where I now have all the privacy in the world as needed, I have noticed that my "Girlboy" genders have become more pronounced in needs and expressions.

Are you kidding me? Wanting to be both a male and a sissy girl baby type of female? :detective3

You are definitely not alone mate. Don't stress over it and be the person that you feel that you are at the time.

This is not an uncommon feeling. I am very masculine and if you ever saw me, you would think that I am definitely a male. I am a cowboy and I do very masculine things. I love to work hard, sweat, break horses, and I am not afraid of getting my hands dirty.

Having said that, there are times that I recognize the softer side of myself and like pretty things and ribbons and bows.

So, is that a contradiction? I actually think not. Those that can find a balance in life and see the world through both a male and female aspect I believe have a better understanding of life as a whole.

Good luck in your endeavors and again, don't stress over these feelings. You are not alone.

:detective3

TeddyBear Cowboy

I too subscribe to the genderfluid category. Even at work I can feel girly and cute even though I work in a machine shop with a bunch of misogynistic redneck guys. Usually my outward appearance is anything but girly. Sometimes I tell myself to tone it down if I think I'm visibly carrying myself differently in a way that can't be dismissed. At home or with informed friends I can dress as girly as I like and that's enough. Other days I'll be cussing, grunting, sweating, and hitting things with large hammers all man like.

The only double edge sword is having to 'be cool' with certain jokes, some I may actually find a bit funny while also feeling a bit betrayed by my amusement. Other jokes do in fact offend half of me while the male half still isn't wild about it

I don't usually worry about how to balance it, I pay that no mind and it hasn't become a big matter.

While I don't consider myself female, sometimes not even male. o_O
I do love my sissy/LG side.

I do find it fun to dress up in dresses sometimes. *blushes*

Just be who you feel on the inside, enjoy both sides.

While I identify as a girl fully under normal circumstances, when I'm playing little (or in any submissive mode in general) There are some time that I like to be a boy. There's nothing wrong with it. And while I'm not qualified to give some big elaborate psychological answer like some of the other people on here are, I'd say it's normal to want to be both sometimes.

It's kinda weird really, I kinda like to be a girl, or in some sort of sissy in full little mode, but in adult mode, I'm a pretty nerdy guy, (although there are times where they overlap, just saying.) Still, I don't have any girlish clothing when I get into little mode, because of money issues, and the fact I'm a poor college student, but I digress. ABDL 4 Ever, your not alone, besides I'm still learning myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back