Thread: Hello

Default Hello

I'm new to this forum and decided to introduce myself. I'm from Seattle, I'm 17, I'm mostly a DL with a few TB tendencies. I am not so new to the TB/DL thing, I've been aware of my like for diapers since i was like 7 or so(though i wasn't really able to understand it). I only acted on this like about 3 years ago. I scootered over to the neighborhood store and bought some of those disposable underwear. Anyway my hobbies are modeling, airsofting, video games, and I really seem to have a knack for understanding how things work, I love to take apart old electronics to see how they work. So I guess that's about it.

Hey. Welcome to the site. It pretty much rocks here, so just do your best to hang around, because it will most likely be worth your while. On another note, I pretty much suck at all of your above hobbies, especially video games. I'm pretty much hopeless. Anyways, I hope you like it here.

Quote Originally Posted by matrixroks354 View Post
    I really seem to have a knack for understanding how things work, I love to take apart old electronics to see how they work. So I guess that's about it.
    Oh, sounds like fun, doesn't it? I have always done things like that, and can make most things work again after I've put them back together.

Electronics works because of the smoke inside. Have you ever noticed that if some gadget has let the smoke out, that it never works after that?

On topic: welcome to our community, I am sure you will enjoy it here. Just look around some more, and post where you feel the love . . .

Welcome.
    I have not much to say other than being polite with a greeting :-)

Quote Originally Posted by skinnypuppy View Post

Electronics works because of the smoke inside. Have you ever noticed that if some gadget has let the smoke out, that it never works after that?
    I think you refer to the magic smoke, the magic behind all electronics.