littles movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always enjoyed Flight Of The Navigator. A 12 year old in 1978 falls in a ravine and gets knocked out. When he comes to, he returns home to find that his parents and brother have moved out of the house, and though he still looks no different and has the same knowledge as he did when he left, he is informed that it is now the year 1986. Hint: there are artificial intelligence involved.

Now imagine if it happened to you. You are 12 and a bed wetter and there is really few options except a wet bed every morning at that time. Wake up 10 years later and you look the same but now you see they have diapers in your size. Would you continue on from that point and enjoy your time being young and diapered for years to come while your friends you grew up with are starting their own families? Or would you try to go back to the year you came from and continue to be bothered with a wet bed until you find adult diapers years later.

Here is the full plot and spoilers. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_of_the_Navigator

When I'm going into little/cub mode, no movie makes me happier than Disney's Robin Hood. I like Daniel Tiger too, and pretty much any movie about ckids or princesses. If you're a bit of an older little (6+ age) I'd recommend "Labyrinth"

"How to train your Dragon" is a good option, something to snuggle with your mommy/daddy and watch. Then again a huge part of Dreamworks would work pretty well too.

"Chitty-Chitty, Bang-Bang" is another appropriate film to watch when in "little mode".
One of the supporting characters, the "Toymaker" was portrayed by British Comedian, "Benny Hill".
The Villian, "Baron Von Bombhurst" was portrayed by German Actor, "Gert Frobe", who previously
portrayed "Auric Goldfinger" in the 007 Spy film, "Goldfinger".

caitianx said:
"Chitty-Chitty, Bang-Bang" is another appropriate film to watch when in "little mode".
One of the supporting characters, the "Toymaker" was portrayed by British Comedian, "Benny Hill".
The Villian, "Baron Von Bombhurst" was portrayed by German Actor, "Gert Frobe", who previously
portrayed "Auric Goldfinger" in the 007 Spy film, "Goldfinger".

I had not realized that wow amazing the things you learn from people chitty chitty bang bang is a movie I have not seen in a very long time!!!

but now that you made me realize that the villain in that movie was also a Bond villain this is great!! I need to see this again!!

Bed knobs and broomsticks

Anything by Rankin /Bass

It's more of a short film, but 'Room On The Broom' is wonderful and magical. :biggrin:

I must say, I am kind of surprised it took until the third pge for someone to outright say disney's Robin Hood, one of my all time favorites. Depending on your taste I am also fond of "The Dark Crystal" "Labrynth" and "Over the Hedge"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back