Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attends and other musings

Default Attends and other musings

I should have known better. They suck.

I bought 6 sample packs of different diapers from XP. Today I went into my office to get some work done and brought an M4, a Seni, and one Attends. Well, I'm glad my chair is black because the Attends didn't stand a chance. Hopefully my khaki shorts dry before I go home.

Now I'm in the Seni Super, which, if you haven't tried it, I recommend it. I never thought I would like a cloth backed, but they're way comfortable and the regular size is great for tall people with a normal waist size (34"), who want their diapers to rise higher than most mediums (M4 comes to mind) will facilitate.

Wetting while sitting in most disposables is a gamble. It's not a gamble with a depends because the result is a certainty

Quote Originally Posted by ampelhamza View Post
    I should have known better. They suck.

I bought 6 sample packs of different diapers from XP. Today I went into my office to get some work done and brought an M4, a Seni, and one Attends. Well, I'm glad my chair is black because the Attends didn't stand a chance. Hopefully my khaki shorts dry before I go home.

Now I'm in the Seni Super, which, if you haven't tried it, I recommend it. I never thought I would like a cloth backed, but they're way comfortable and the regular size is great for tall people with a normal waist size (34"), who want their diapers to rise higher than most mediums (M4 comes to mind) will facilitate.
    I can't stand Attends either. The old Attends with the blue tapes were great. But the new ones leaked. I now use TotalDry Plus Briefs way better. I get these from Bambino Diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Wetting while sitting in most disposables is a gamble. It's not a gamble with a depends because the result is a certainty
    You can Depend on that.

Attends back in the 1980's were a decent diaper but when P&G stopped making them they went down hill quickly after that

Really? I have been wearing the attends adjustable and slip active for the past 6 months and I've never had any leaks. In fact I have nothing but good things to say about them. Was the diaper full or maybe it wasn't tight enough perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Fraldinhas View Post
    Really? I have been wearing the attends adjustable and slip active for the past 6 months and I've never had any leaks. In fact I have nothing but good things to say about them. Was the diaper full or maybe it wasn't tight enough perhaps?
    Their talking about american attends range, very different in to the generally high quality european attends products, same name and parent company but the product ranges are totally separate.
    Last edited by HappyNappin; 06-Jun-2015 at 07:58. Reason: got my low rent us brand names mixed up

A very disappointing product range at that. The only one that I would wear is this overnight ones. Everything else is terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyNappin View Post
    Their talking about american depends range, very different in to the generally high quality european attends products, same name and parent company but the product ranges are totally separate.
    Hmm, I had no idea. I'm in Europe so that's make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by ampelhamza View Post
    The Seni are the most comfortable diapers I've ever tried. If you ever have a chance, try the Seni Standard Plus. They are not as thick or absorbant as the Seni Super (nothing an additional pad couldn't fix), but they have the same amazing fitting and one of the nicest plastic backing ever: soft but very, very crinkly