• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaebug18

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hi. I'm Kaylee and I'm really shy at first but once you get to know me im really hyper and energetic. In little state I'm between the ages of 3 and 5. I'm in school and I really like music. I came on this site to find support and to let people know about my little side.

Hi there! I'm pretty new myself but I'm starting to learn the ropes. My name's Sibella and I'm currently a student too, and I play a bunch of instruments, so feel free to talk to me anytime about whatever! If you have any questions or anything here I can do my best to answer them too. I'm sure you'll like it here, a lot of the people are super nice, so welcome! :]

Reactions: fifigal
kaebug18 said:
Hi. I'm Kaylee and I'm really shy at first but once you get to know me im really hyper and energetic. In little state I'm between the ages of 3 and 5. I'm in school and I really like music. I came on this site to find support and to let people know about my little side.

I'm between 1-3 so I'm a little younger, but anyways, its nice to meet you, Kaylee. ^^ what type of music do you like?

Welcome :)

kaebug18 said:

Hi Kaylee,
Welcome to ADISC. You don't have to feel shy here, you are among friends.
Take your time, look around and get familiar with things. After you begin to feel more at home, please join in on the many various topics of discussion going on on the boards.
I look forward to reading about what you have to say.
I am sure you will enjoy the time you spend here.
Take care, and have fun. See you around the boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back