Status
Not open for further replies.

BlankieLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello everyone,

It’s been a while since I posted on here and I thought I’d write some on my current situation and the journey I’ve been on to get here.

In June 2014, I met the person that would become my FT mummy. We started as friends, even considered a sexual relationship together but eventually settled into our roles as mummy and child. As our unique and inimitable relationship grew, we spent more and more time together. By Christmas of 2014 we talked about moving in together. We spent 3 months finding a place for ourselves and in April, we moved in.

Mummy is here whenever I need her; for cuddles, soothing, talking about things that worry or scare me, feeding time, nappy changes, play time, nap time. Not a day passes where I don’t feel like the luckiest baby in the world.
She also helps me to explore my little side and his fantasies, needs and desires. Mummy is confident and calm – a stable tower of support and unconditional love for little BlankieLover. When I am my adult self, she also helps me explore my crossdressing side and in doing so, has led to my greater acceptance of myself and my longing to be in women’s clothes. Mummy has taken me shopping for dresses, helped me try them on, showed me all her make-up and fashion secrets and lets me express myself in this form as I wish. Soon we want to go to crossdressing events, adult baby events and fetish clubs – things I’ve never experienced before.

She also looks after other babies and together we have built a baby room complete with full size cot, changing mat, clothes, toys and books. I get to sleep in the cot while Mummy sleeps next door with the baby monitor on in case I wake up wet, hungry or cold.

My life now is fast becoming more and more authentic with who I am. It’s a far cry from the toxic shame I used to carry with me about my AB and sissy sides, the binge and purge cycles and the self-loathing. For others struggling to accept their AB or sissy sides, acceptance is possible; I even bought (but never used) some supposed “re-patterning” thing designed to remove unwanted sexual desires. I was so ashamed, confused and angry that I wanted rid of my desires. Of course, this was a totally unhealthy approach and anyone purporting to “erase” desires, sexual or otherwise is morally bankrupt. Thank goodness I didn’t even attempt to use it and probably cause myself even more distress.

The future’s looking very bright for me and mummy; I feel I’m standing on the verge of something very big and exciting, a new world of healthy self-expression and fun.

Hugs & Kisses,

BL

xxx

I'm glad you found an amazing mommy! Adorable wonderful partner mommies are the bestest of things. It's just wonderful to hear you guys are happy and that life has been good for you! I just hope it keeps getting better!

Thanks for the update! ♥

i am so happy for you its so great to see you happy also destroy that re-patterning thing kill it with fire

This is such a lovely post, I am so happy for you. I too thought I have found my forever mummy last year, however this did not work out :( But it is always so nice to hear other peoples news when it comes to this :)

High five and I look forward to hearing your future progress :)

XX

I'm glad you found an amazing mommy! Adorable wonderful partner mommies are the bestest of things. It's just wonderful to hear you guys are happy and that life has been good for you! I just hope it keeps getting better!

Thanks for the update! ♥

i am so happy for you its so great to see you happy also destroy that re-patterning thing kill it with fire

ABCarl said:
This is such a lovely post, I am so happy for you. I too thought I have found my forever mummy last year, however this did not work out :( But it is always so nice to hear other peoples news when it comes to this :)

High five and I look forward to hearing your future progress :)

XX

Thank you all sincerely. I'm happy and living an authentic life and hope all babies get what they want.

Hugs,

BL

xxx

Holy cats! That is fantastic for you, and kudos for writing about it in such an eloquent manner. It's important that we share our successes with others along with our disappointments. A big goal of mine is to aid others as best I can in getting out there, meeting local people and becoming more comfortable with their chosen lifestyle (or kink or fetish or whatever it is to you). The shame of which you speak, the purges, the treatments, are very prevelant in our little corner of society and I bet there are even those out there who think they're the only ones that feel this way. Posts like yours, especially the part about the dissolving bad feelings, are important and appreciated. Way to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back