Thread: ABU2 now stocking Spoiled by Rearz

Default ABU2 now stocking Spoiled by Rearz

ABU has just added Spoiled (a Rearz original diaper) to their inventory. They're selling for $120/case freeship, slightly less than Rearz at $130. There's one more "coming soon" bubble on their storefront, I suspect that may be reserved for Crinklz (when Rearz gets inventory back in stock)

Seems it was held for the all white Rearz. I guess we'll have to wait longer to see if anyone can pick up Crinklz south of the Canadian border.

I saw a tweet from ABU stating that the Crinklz were a one time run, once they're gone, they're gone. Who knows if they'll make more, but since they're in a partnership with Rearz now it might carry some weight.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxiPad89 View Post
    I saw a tweet from ABU stating that the Crinklz were a one time run, once they're gone, they're gone. .
    hard to say on a comment like that. Sometimes companies will do that to create a stampede to "get them before they're gone [b]forever[b]", only to sell out fast, and "back by popular demand..." or "due to the huge success on the first run, we've decided to..." when they may have never had any intention of it being a single run.