• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cutekiaratiger

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
Hello everyone I am Kiara. I hope you are all okay .I only joined last night when i saw the site had so much varied stuff on all diaper fetishes fandoms and sub cultures. I myself am a dl . But also a little fur and would like to triy being an lg but don't have the confidence. Id love to meet some of you guys and i bet we would have loads to chat about.
My hobbies include : drama, dancing, singing, Norman r enactment, story writing video games and fantasy role-play.
I look forward to hearing from you guys soon.
BIG HUGGIES
love kiara:smile1::cool::thumbsup:

Howdy dootie Kiara! Welcome to ADISC. I do hope you find new & interesting things to explore. Adventures to undertake ... hehehe.
Lots of folks start as just a DL and grow into quite a bit more, if that's what they desire. Long ago, I thought I was just a DL too.
Now, I'm a happy little baby all the time, with a Momma of my very own. OH it's SO heavenly!!!

There's lots of fun furry & fuzzy folks around here, too. One feller, I swear is related to Fuzzy Washe (the bear)!!!

Hi there Kiara!

I'm pretty new here as well, but welcome! If you ever want to chat about the whole singing/dancing/acting thing, definitely talk to me! I'd love to hear what kind of stuff you're into whether it's theatre, improv, screen acting, all that.

Hey, Kiara

I'm into a lot of those things too, to be honest, welcome to adisc. To be honest I hope you have fun and meet people, and as people have said, if you have anything to say just ask.

FrozenFanDL said:
Hi there Kiara!

I'm pretty new here as well, but welcome! If you ever want to chat about the whole singing/dancing/acting thing, definitely talk to me! I'd love to hear what kind of stuff you're into whether it's theatre, improv, screen acting, all that.

Thanks for posting. Id love to chat about stuff please feel free to pm me if you like. Id love to hear from you

- - - Updated - - -

KittyninjaW said:
Hey, Kiara

I'm into a lot of those things too, to be honest, welcome to adisc. To be honest I hope you have fun and meet people, and as people have said, if you have anything to say just ask.
You seem really nice kitty . Its great to hear from you.thanks for posting

cutekiaratiger said:
You seem really nice kitty . Its great to hear from you.thanks for posting

Thanks, it's great to hear from you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back