• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Wombat says hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wombat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hi everybody, I'm Wombat!

I've been a bit of a lurker on here for sometime, but recent events have led me to sign on officially. I guess that I felt a bit self conscious too at first.

I'm 46, and live in Perth, Western Australia.

I identify myself as a long time diaper lover, but probably more of a "little" than an AB. I had a history of bed wetting as a child and wore diapers or trainers to bed for years, and I guess that I developed a kind of connection with wearing them and feeling safe and secure. I've always enjoyed wetting when I could, even from childhood, and I guess that I'm not going to grow out of it now!

My first marriage ended about 8 years ago, and my first wife was never reall into it, but did wet for me sometimes as a treat, but wouldn't dream of us using diapers at all.

I started a new relationship about 4 months ago, with a lady who is 4 years younger than me, who I have recently discovered is much more open to wetting and age play than my first wife ever was. We have been starting to really explore our fetishs, and as a result are indulging in some games and scenarios that I've only ever fantasised about until now. And I'm loving it.

That's why I have decided to join up properly. I now feel so much more comfortable talking about my fetish, now I've found someone else who "digs it."

Away from that, I enjoy sports, especially Aussie Rules football and cricket, I am an avid reader of horror and fiction, and enjoy the same taste in movies.

Oh, and when I play as a "little" I'm probably a bit older than most. I feel I'm about 10-12 years old, so older than most other littles I guess.

I look forward to being part of this community.

Wombat said:
Hi everybody, I'm Wombat!

I've been a bit of a lurker on here for sometime, but recent events have led me to sign on officially. I guess that I felt a bit self conscious too at first.

I'm 46, and live in Perth, Western Australia.

I identify myself as a long time diaper lover, but probably more of a "little" than an AB. I had a history of bed wetting as a child and wore diapers or trainers to bed for years, and I guess that I developed a kind of connection with wearing them and feeling safe and secure. I've always enjoyed wetting when I could, even from childhood, and I guess that I'm not going to grow out of it now!

My first marriage ended about 8 years ago, and my first wife was never reall into it, but did wet for me sometimes as a treat, but wouldn't dream of us using diapers at all.

I started a new relationship about 4 months ago, with a lady who is 4 years younger than me, who I have recently discovered is much more open to wetting and age play than my first wife ever was. We have been starting to really explore our fetishs, and as a result are indulging in some games and scenarios that I've only ever fantasised about until now. And I'm loving it.

That's why I have decided to join up properly. I now feel so much more comfortable talking about my fetish, now I've found someone else who "digs it."

Away from that, I enjoy sports, especially Aussie Rules football and cricket, I am an avid reader of horror and fiction, and enjoy the same taste in movies.

Oh, and when I play as a "little" I'm probably a bit older than most. I feel I'm about 10-12 years old, so older than most other littles I guess.

I look forward to being part of this community.

Hi Wombat, I am glad you decided to make it official and become a member.

I am sure you will find being a part of this community is mentally stimulating, educational, and just out-right fun. I am sure you will enjoy the time you spend here.

Best wishes with your new relationship, it sounds like you are both meant for each other. See you around the boards.

Thank you Fifigal, I'm going to try to be involved. So many times I've seen conversations that I've wanted to join in on, but haven't been able to, I'm looking forward to participating now!

Welcome, Wombat! I have two friends in Australia, they live in Melbourne. Glad I'm not the only one who bedwets..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back