Status
Not open for further replies.

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I'm finally going to wear at work tomorrow. I'm a programmer so I sit at a desk for 8 hours a day. Here's my plan:

I'm bringing 2 extra diapers, some lotion, and wipes in a briefcase in addition to the diaper I'll be wearing to work. Since I get in before most other people, I can go right to the bathroom and stash the extra diaper in the cabinet under the sink, behind the spare paper towels. I'll wear Dry 24/7s so I figure the one I wear to work will last until my daily #2 bathroom visit, after which I will change into the spare from under the sink, and finish my day. If I need another change at any point, I have the spare in the briefcase.

Let's rock!

Good luck and enjoy. Some pointers from someone that wears to work (and everywhere else).

First, you really don't need to hide a diaper in the bathroom, and its more likely to draw attention there than in your briefcase. When you need to change, just take your briefcase with you.
Second, if you're wearing a Dry 24/7... you won't need to change at work :p It will last the day unless your daily #2 visit ends up on your diaper. In that case, change now! In an office, a messy diaper will be noticed quickly if only from the smell.

Have fun

Awesome. Working in an office has its advantages, trust me. I work aircraft maintenance which requires constant bending over around other mechanics and you must always be aware of your diaper line. Also, the stuffy cabin of an aircraft tends to break diapers down quickly. Congrats on the courage to wear to work!

MarkSmith said:
Awesome. Working in an office has its advantages, trust me. I work aircraft maintenance which requires constant bending over around other mechanics and you must always be aware of your diaper line. Also, the stuffy cabin of an aircraft tends to break diapers down quickly. Congrats on the courage to wear to work!

As an AC mechanic you don't wear overalls or coveralls? At my work I will wear overalls when I'm padded and for aircraft I wear wile flying.

Good luck - hope you enjoy.

For what it's worth, I decided to wear nappies through my working day on Monday for the first time. It felt discreet under my clothes as I kept my shirt tucked in at all stages through the day. Like suggested above, bring your bag to the bathroom whenever changing. This also means that you can pop the used nappy into a plastic bag and keep it in the bag until you get to a bin without everyone seeing. Was very comfortable on the bus to and from work and in the office.

I'm a truck driver and driving mostly trucks with sleeper cab's so a discrete change is easy ,just shut curtains and strip

For what it's worth, I didn't go through with it today. I woke up sleepy enough that I didn't want to go through the hassle of getting prepped and diapered before work.

why don't you just try wearing your diaper to work without changing? That's a whole 'nother level of stress to worry about. If you want to wet while at work, save it till you're 15-30 minutes from clocking out, so you get to spend a little time at work with a wet diaper before going home, where you can change. (don't sit in a wet diaper at work for any length of time)

If you are insistent about changing, then go ahead and bring a change, but don't use your first one. That will make it simpler to stash and take home than trying to find a way to dispose of.

I wouldn't hide the spare diaper under the sink since you run the risk of someone finding it and also would have to pull it out into the open and risk someone walking in on you while you do that unless it's a lockable solo bathroom. I'd say just keep it in the briefcase all day. That's what I do with the diapers I need to wear when I go to work, I keep two to four Abena M4 in a laptop case.

Although in my case my coworkers know I keep "medical supplies" in it, but some have probably guessed it is diapers by this point or have heard me untaping during a change in the restroom.

I often wear to work and don't wet until the drive home. My drive is an hour, so there's definitely some concern. I don't normally have problems 'making it home', but sometimes it's a gamble. I did wear to work last night and wet, but it was a weekend day and fewer people were around including the amount of women, so I had the bathroom to myself for the most part to change. I didn't wet until a couple hours before the end of my shift and changed a bit less than an hour before. I do pull-ups, so the change was real easy.

I wish I could wear to work sometimes. I never know what I'm going to be doing or where I'm going to be that day so honestly it would be extremely difficult to plan ahead. My day usually changes with a simple phone call. But when I'm in the office it is very quiet and wearing would be extremely hard to pull off. Therefore I've never tried nor do I plan to. Honestly I enjoy wearing in my home time. Gives me something to look forward to when I leave work at the end of the day. Good luck on wearing to work though. Hope you have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back