Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diapers relieves my stress

cozycandyfly

Default Diapers relieves my stress

I'm just wondering, whenever i wear diaper, it brings me into a relaxed and stress free mind set, does anyone else have the same feelings? Whenever I wear diapers, I feel like there a part of who I am you know, after a long stressful day, I just put on a diaper, and all my worries just vanish, temporary, they do come back after I take them off, is there any specific reason why they do so?

Whenever I wear diapers, I barely have any control over my bladder, what I mean is, When I need to pee I pee, however I can "override" and prevent that from happening.

Sorry if that grosses you out, I just find it weird, its the only thing that relieves my stress levels, I've noticed it does it 99% of the time, why is it that diapers are what help me with my stress? It also helps with my depression somewhat, which is a plus I guess?

You're not alone with that feeling. I also feel very relaxed if i wear my diaper. It is very nice to chill out in diapers, i dont know where does it comes from that i feel so good when im diapered. Maybe the brian identifies it as something good to yourself?! I cant explain it, but dont worry, enjoy it!

Diapers relieve my stress as well. I believe it diverts my mind from thinking about things that are stressful. I heard a phrase a while back that went something like, "A wandering mind worries". Maybe the diaper becomes something to focus on.

I always find the "why I do something" almost as interesting as doing that something so I tend to spend a lot of time thinking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by cozycandyfly View Post
    I'm just wondering, whenever i wear diaper, it brings me into a relaxed and stress free mind set, does anyone else have the same feelings? Whenever I wear diapers, I feel like there a part of who I am you know, after a long stressful day, I just put on a diaper, and all my worries just vanish, temporary, they do come back after I take them off, is there any specific reason why they do so?

Whenever I wear diapers, I barely have any control over my bladder, what I mean is, When I need to pee I pee, however I can "override" and prevent that from happening.

Sorry if that grosses you out, I just find it weird, its the only thing that relieves my stress levels, I've noticed it does it 99% of the time, why is it that diapers are what help me with my stress? It also helps with my depression somewhat, which is a plus I guess?
    Yup, I feel the same way, especially when I get in the little mindset, and believe me I don't think you are alone in that regard, I think we all feel that way.

Same here! I just put on a diaper the other night because I was stressed out about finals and it helped a little

So true I think its the Infantilism that makes it help you relax. It can be a factor by making mind mentally regress a little but combine pacifier and teddy plus onesie you regress fully from it.

I'm just wondering, whenever i wear diaper, it brings me into a relaxed and stress free mind set, does anyone else have the same feelings?
    To this part of your post: It's not just a "feeling", it a fact. Once I tape a diaper on - the instant after I do, actually - my stress levels flat line; my blood pressure plummets. It's awesome

Quote Originally Posted by ToddySmurf View Post
    To this part of your post: It's not just a "feeling", it a fact. Once I tape a diaper on - the instant after I do, actually - my stress levels flat line; my blood pressure plummets. It's awesome
    That it is, to be honest it's like escaping reality for a bit, into your own private parallel universe, where you don't have responsibilities tacked on, and you could just be little again. For me it's like that, still as the saying goes life goes on and all good things must come to an end, until next time anyways....

Yup, it's a great feeling isn't it. I just feel all comfy and protected and it's awesome!

Diapers are the perfect stress outlet for me as well. I am usually serious and uptight due to my occupation but diapers help to give me a comfort zone around a high paced work environment.