Always Discrete

Status
Not open for further replies.

leakykate35

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Bought a pack of the Always Discrete today and I actually love them so far. They easily hold a solid wetting, and the thing I like most is that they feel very similar to Goodnites when they are wet. I love giving my full diaper a squeeze and have always liked the way Goodnites felt, and these feel almost the same. Unlike some of the other more common adult pull-ups, like Depends, these seem like just a bigger Goodnite. Not a huge fan of them being scented, but other than that, I am in love

Reactions: pokemonjesuzzz111111
I have tried them, and I like them very much. The fit is very good, and, as the name says, they are very discrete. I like wearing them under the male clothing I have to wear in public. I have not really noticed the scent, but I do like the feminine design they have on them.

Hear, hear, Fifi!
Well said. I much prefer them over depends and similar house brands.
BTW, I am male, but if they do the job you want them to do, then wear them. I use a premium, usually ABena M4 or similar for nighttime, and when I expect to be out longer than about 3 hours.

I have been trying them out over the last week and a half. They do not feel nearly as bulky as my normal Abena Abriflex Premium 3, but being cut for a woman, as a man they work for me quite well. I like the "semi-high cut" leg style. They don't hold as many big wettings as the Abenas, but are perfectly acceptable for everyday diaper enjoyment around the house and out shopping. They just don't have quite the capacity of a higher end diaper. I can manage 2 or 3 pretty heavy wettings into them before they start to feel they are at their limit. Their leg cut seems to limit their ability to handle a large poo event. Although a modest BM into them seemed well within their limit.

Yes, I always "point down" in any diaper. If I was to "point up" in this diaper I would be right near the top edge of the absorbent material. And, no, I am not overly-endowed (unfortunately...). The one I had on this morning held just under 13 ounces of urine before it felt like it was at capacity. That was two good wettings and a minor one. When I took it off and changed into a dry one an examination confirmed that it probably would not have absorbed very much more if any more. It also sagged pretty badly when it was that full.
A fun and economical diaper. Certainly better than Depends! But I do believe for any serious diaper wearing, wetting and pooing I will stick to my Abena Abriflex. Yeah, I prefer a pull up to a tape on.
Cheers!

I wonder if they will eventually come out with a male version of the always discreet pull ups?

Hey,
I really want to try them, heard mainly good reviews about those pants.

I guess a male version is not too likely. Always is quite a women's brand (if you know what I mean) that a lot of women trust. I guess if P&G wants to expand they will not be names Always. Anyway I doubt that the probability of a male version is high. The product is absolutely targeted to women (design and name wise) and I guess if they planned to introduce a male version as well they would have used a more unisex approach.

Anyway this is just my guess ;)

-Luci

i would suggest going for the large size instead of the smalls, the smalls have little padding the larges are more fun for me and the wife and more reasonable for everyday since the absorbency is much higher...

After reading this thread, I went out and purchased a package. I like these much better than the Depends pull-up options. They fit very well (size small for a 34" waist) and I feel more confident wetting these because of their design. The smell is subtle and actually quite nice. The print is also very subtle. Obviously, their capacity is low compared to an actual diaper, but they fulfill my need for padding when discretion is necessary. The bonus is that at my local CVS Pharmacy, they are priced less than the Depends brand.

One thing to note is that they come in two capacities. Pay attention to the markings on the package.

Thanks for the heads-up. These will be my new pull-up option.

really i havnt seen the separate absorbencys all i know is the large size has almost double the padding compared to the small size and the large size isnt going to fall off unless your tiny..

They are my go-to of choice at present. I do the Depend Silhouette, but those don't hold as much. The Always Discreet fits well, is soft after wetting, vice Tena which becomes like cardboard, and they are double-gathered. I adore the capacity, and fit, so this is what I wear since the GN design was 'updated'.

The Always discrete was actually the last pack of diapers I've gotten. I got the maximum absorbency. They hold really really well and can take on pretty much anything you can fill it with.

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't been able to get my hands on the scented ones, but I am very sure that they smell nice. I myself am a big fan of scented personal care products.

My girlfriend and I saw an Always Discrete package while grocery shopping a few weeks back and I was actually able to coax her into trying them.

She is very hot and cold when it comes to participating in my fetish, but something about the brand made her more comfortable with being open minded. Not only this, but i came to find out that she is more welcoming to the mentality of wearing Pull-ups just in case over wearing a diaper. With diapers, she feels like she doesn't have a choice when needing to go while wearing one.

This past weekend, I talked her into wearing one for the car ride down the shore, in case of traffic or lack of cleanly rest stops. The overall vibe was that she didn't feel at all obvious when wearing the Always Discreets whatsoever, and even though she didn't end up using hers (typical), she felt calm knowing she had the option to.

I'd recommend them for female non ab/dl partners. We still have a bunch left.

Cloud ;cloud

Depends are like Paper towels, as my ABDL buddy once said lol

I bought a pack a couple of months ago, and so far, I love them. They're quiet, don't show under clothes (they got the "discreet" part nailed down pat), and the Maximum absorbency holds a bit more than a GoodNite (given these are pull-ups, that's impressive). I was able to practically flood a few of these, and not once have they leaked (they probably won't stand up to multiple wettings, however). These have very quickly become a favorite of mine, and I hope Always makes these for a while to come.

im glad to see that their is a thread on these, i am very impressed with them so far out of the package. i have not tried them in action yet but they look far superior to any of the other pull ups ive seen or tried as far as design, they have one thing that almost all other pullups on the market don't have which is standing leak guards. well with the exception of childrens pullups, those i believe usually always have some kind of standing leak guard but i am really pleasantly surprised that always is actually getting it right on bladder protection.

While I know there are many top quality diaper brands out there (of which I am sampling a few of them....lol), Always Discrete has by far been my main choice for diaper pullups. They fit just wonderfully, are quite soft in texture, quite feminine looking which suits my femboi persona, and the scent is very light and pleasing. Having said all that, they do a lovely job of absorbing 2 or 3 normal wettings, but only one good wetting of a flooding nature which is just fine with me. And the "pocket" area for those occasional and rewarding "solid moments" does a fairly good job and keeping this contained, even if sitting and wiggling a little bit:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back