Thread: Greetings from the far east!

Default Greetings from the far east!

Hi everyone at ADISC :-)

Tho im absolutely terrible at introductions, ill give it a shot.

I am a 20yo DL living in Copenhagen, Denmark. For those who thinks "Denmark? Huh?", yea well, basically a small dot just between Norway, Sweden and UK.

I've been sneaking around for a couple of days reading a couple post, and i found that people in here really seem super nice. And active! The Scandinavian forums, people barely speak to each other.
    So yea. Thats why i am here :-)

Abit about myself!

I like sailing (My job aswell), playing music, travelling (who doesnt lol), all sorts of nature-activities. Also i find pleasure in craftsmanships such as working with wood, and lately trying to make jewelry for my girlfriend

Last but not to forget, i really enjoy wearing Diapers in my couch, watching movies! Yay..

If i have left anything out, please tell me! I am very open about my fetish and generally extrovert.

Cheers

CptMartins

Welcome to the community Captain! You're intro was fantastic. What size ship do you sail? You say it's your job, do you sail competitively or do you take passengers on trips?

Quote Originally Posted by CptMartins View Post
    Hi everyone at ADISC :-)

Tho im absolutely terrible at introductions, ill give it a shot.

I am a 20yo DL living in Copenhagen, Denmark. For those who thinks "Denmark? Huh?", yea well, basically a small dot just between Norway, Sweden and UK.

I've been sneaking around for a couple of days reading a couple post, and i found that people in here really seem super nice. And active! The Scandinavian forums, people barely speak to each other.
    So yea. Thats why i am here :-)

Abit about myself!

I like sailing (My job aswell), playing music, travelling (who doesnt lol), all sorts of nature-activities. Also i find pleasure in craftsmanships such as working with wood, and lately trying to make jewelry for my girlfriend

Last but not to forget, i really enjoy wearing Diapers in my couch, watching movies! Yay..

If i have left anything out, please tell me! I am very open about my fetish and generally extrovert.

Cheers

CptMartins
    Welcome capmartins, Your intro was fine, admittedly I would like to travel more, Anyway, I hope you have fun here.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome to the community Captain! You're intro was fantastic. What size ship do you sail? You say it's your job, do you sail competitively or do you take passengers on trips?
    Currently i am on a search and rescue vessel :-) I have been sailing big old full ships with passengers on trips tho!

Thank you so much guys, for the warm welcome!

Welcome to our Community and greetings from the south, from Tyskland!

Welcome to adisc. It's nice to see people from all over the world signing up on here.

Howdy!

Hey! I've been to Denmark.
    Copenhagen was a seriously fun town. How do y'all still have such an active night life, with 20 hours of daylight in some months?

I had a LOT of fun on the island of Ribe and getting dragged around by a PYT I had met years ago on a now-defunct AB/DL website.
    did some deep-dives in the North Sea while I was there. LOTS of FUN (worthy of capitalization even)

Welcome! I can't speak for everyone, but I like the danes. The Jutland Peninsula is a lotta fun!!!