Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Where did your user name come from?

EmeraldsAndLime

Luke's the name.

My name is Luke.

yeah, my nick is also from my own name, 'kevintje' means 'little kevin' in dutch

Mine used to be butter-cup-baby, which I made up when I was 12, I just thought it was cute. I got sick of writing that though, so I just stuck to Mandi, which is a cute nickname someone gave me.

When searching for a nick to use within the *BDL community I chose "Ayanna" because the meaning that I found (at the time) was "innocence" and it seemed fitting somehow. Apparently it also means "pretty flower" or something along those lines. Depends on who you ask! heheh

Monkey

My username doesn't have any significance, used it on a whim.

Because as much as I tell you guys about me, I still don't want it getting out in public. I guess...E could be for Edward...or something.

mine is from my fursona witch i made up because iam irish and it was just floting around in my head :P

Quote Originally Posted by kevintje View Post
    yeah, my nick is also from my own name, 'kevintje' means 'little kevin' in dutch
    Awesome, I've always wondered what "tje" meant. I've seen quite a few people dutch people on the internet whose name ended in "tje".

Mine is just my name followed by a random number. "Jack" by itself looks too short I think, so I just chucked 26 on the end.

Quote Originally Posted by kevintje View Post
    I always wondered what the 'tje' at the end meant :P

Mine is Andy, cause I like that name, and the rest I don't even remember where it came from. I think we had this thread on the old forums and I said it was something like set mode +ra or something...I used to really be into IRC back then.