Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: so i shall leave you, perhaps better

Default so i shall leave you, perhaps better

On the day of Feb 9 2009 i begin my military deployment to the middle east, there i expect to remain for 18 months. wish me well, wish me bad, wish me luck, this is my formal announcement.

im scared as hell.

Good luck, I suppose. I hope you return safely. I suppose I'd have something different to say if I condoned this war.

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by babyemo View Post
    On the day of Feb 9 2009 i begin my military deployment to the middle east, there i expect to remain for 18 months. wish me well, wish me bad, wish me luck, this is my formal announcement.

im scared as hell.
    *snuggles* It'll be okay, babyemo.

I wish you well, and wish you good luck.

I wish you a lot of pos rep when you get there.

I wish you a lot of clean diapers.

I wish you that Pojo dedicate half of his posts per day to you.

And I hope you'll get back on here when you get back.

And thank you. *huggles*

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Good luck, I suppose. I hope you return safely. I suppose I'd have something different to say if I condoned this war.
    I don't condone it either, Pojo.

But I'll thank and in some way pray for anyone who's willing to go out there because they believe in it, regardless of what I believe should be done.

Quote Originally Posted by babyemo View Post
    im scared as hell.
    I know the feeling. Keep your head down and come home safe.

Falkio

Babyemo,

Good luck out there, be careful and stay safe. Always think things through; terrorists use IED's in ways you'd never believe.
    Are you in the Army or USMC? You might consider purchasing some Dragon Skin before you ship out, it'll stop 7.62's clear and clean.

Your in my prayers, man. Thank you for serving.

Godspeed

God bless you Emo. Come home safe to us. You know what they always say, don't volunteer! Anyway, you're made of the right stuff, and you're a better man than me. Maybe they will be withdrawing troops before your 18 months are up. Anyway, I too will be praying for you. God bless.

You and our fellow brothers in arms will continue to be in my prayers. I wish you well and a safe return.

Keep your eyes open, your head down, and, most of all, listen to those who have previous experience. When someone offers good advice, be sure to learn it well.

Thank you for serving! See you when you return.
    -Jeremy