tattoos

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittygirl556879

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Does anyone have any tattoos, piercings?

I have 5 tattoos, and 2 piercings besides earrings.

Tattoos:

1) big butterfly on my lower back not a tramp stamp
2) a skull with roses on my upper back - my friend got murdered and he liked skulls.
3) a four leaf clover on back of thigh -left
4) a four leaf clover to match on back of thing -right
5) a unique humming bird I choose - left arm below shoulder

Piercings:
1) my lip pierced: a small sparkly blue gem -left side
2) my nose pierced: a small sparkly teal gem -right side

What about any of you? Explain :D

Just one tattoo on my waist:

Cgqoiwy.jpg

I've been meaning to get more. One of these days.

No piercings.

that's cool, I like the design. Did you make that yourself or pick it out?

Picked it. The original design was a full standing bear. Since it was my first tattoo and being a little nervous I chose to simplify the design so I wouldn't be on the bench as long.

I'd like something more complex next time since having a needle jabbed into my body isn't as harrowing as I thought it would be.

Cool. Well good luck. Would you get any colors?

I just have one: a tattoo of a hummingbird on my ribcage. It's pretty cool, ngl. No piercings tho

Besides my ears being pierced, I have my lip on the right side pierced - I have a plain silver hoop in right now, since most of my lip jewelry I had didn't last long.

And just one tattoo on the left breast, which can be seen depending on the clothing I wear.

that's cool

- - - Updated - - -

Cool we can be humming bird twins =]

Hummingbirds are pretty cool, ngl

MarcusBear said:
I'd like something more complex next time since having a needle jabbed into my body isn't as harrowing as I thought it would be.

I felt the same way the first time wondering how bad it might be (I seriously do NOT like needles) Ya I know right? LOL
Surprising, it didn't really hurt at all. I just couldn't watch though. So I sat there watching Brave instead, lol, Ya the irony.

But OMG I just loved that movie! Poor girl thought I was in pain when I started crying, I'm like no its the movie.

I don't have any currently but when I have some money saved up I really want to get some. Possibly sleeve tattoos. A lot would be music related because it means so much to me.

Hey,
I have 2 piercings (besides my ears being pierced): A Helix and a Tragus piercing. I love them (though the tragus one is a little bitch as it does not heal properly ^^).

As for tatoos I had many ideas on what I would like to get. First it was an old school Gameboy Pikachu, then a Pikachu in Link clothes and now I am undecided if and what I should get :p

- Luci

I'm planning an tattoo on my whole back and an tattoo of Finland at the back of my left hand.

I have 11 tattoos currently.

Right now I've got a rhino surrounded by plumerias that takes up all of my shoulder and most of my upper arm. On my right shoulder, I have a symbol that I got with my ex; I'm planning to cover it up with a bear holding flowers next to a tree. Haha, noticing a pattern yet?

Piercings I've had, but didn't last-- eyebrow, anti-tragus, bridge

Piercings I have--
Right ear: 6g lobe, 16g lobe, helix hoop
Left ear: 6g lobe, 16g lobe, tragus, conch
And my left nostril has a hoop. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back