Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Hey its me again just waiting at this rate, anyway I really want to turn my avatar into a baby fur, but I don't know where to begin, Its really something I have been thinking about for a while now and I want to know how to do it.

Shit, um, start off basic. Draw your avatar in just a diaper and then think up some outfits and or accessories that you could digitally add.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

I agree with kitterdayfoxy. My sona is based off of a physical item(I'm told that's rare in the furry world) and I would stare at that item thinking of ideas and now I have my character although I can't settle on his diaper! I think you'd have an easier time then me since you can draw.

KittyninjaW said:
Hey its me again just waiting at this rate, anyway I really want to turn my avatar into a baby fur, but I don't know where to begin, Its really something I have been thinking about for a while now and I want to know how to do it.

Just be yourself. My fursona is the furry image of me. Just have your fursona represent you.I can't draw furries really well so I had Tavi do mine.

Paddedwolf said:
Just be yourself. My fursona is the furry image of me. Just have your fursona represent you.I can't draw furries really well so I had Tavi do mine.

Yep. This exactly. Just have it be you. I recently had Marci make a badge for me, that's the most "me", of any of the art I've had made so far. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/16446478/

If you need someone to draw a free simple mockup, I can do it and take a picture. I don't have a scanner and my art is 2D, but it's a good mockup and starting point. I specifically use a childrens book like style (think Dr. Seuss without the acid and nazi viewpoints ), but I do it more carefully and sophisticatedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back