• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Howdy y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyPup91

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm dl4life904 I've been a dl since I was 11. What got me interested in diapers which i guess I had always been interested in them, but what made me decide to finally try them was I was watching spy kids ( the first one) where Carmen wears diapers. My first diaper was my brothers comfi bottoms diapers (now white cloud) Walmart diapers and I've been hooked since. If you have any other questions and want to get to know me better, inbox me and I'll answer any questions you have.

Glad to have you join us and welcome! :)

Welcome to the forum dl4life904.

Good to see from your profile that you're roughly in around the same age as myself, and enjoy swimming like myself. I'm only recently new here too, but it's good to see that there are DLs out there who share the same interests/around the same age.

You class yourself as a DL. Do you wear them often, or are they a once in a while thing for you?

Enjoy the various discussions anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back